Saturday, February 12, 2005

Quizzes online

The other day, after doing Ka Meela's quiz (i didn't do particularly well), found a page that had a lot of quizzes available for me to do for free!!!

Amongst the quizzes i did are IQ test, Career (following my 'problem' with my career) as well as my emotional IQ!

I remember watching Oprah when i was younger... she and Dr Phil (who i still can't believe has his own show now ;p) were saying how Emotional IQ at a certain extent can be MORE important than your IQ IQ... As a kid, I thought that was something amazing ;p Also as a kid, I was amazed and shocked when most of the audience said that they would go up to a person, tell them off publicly if they jumped a queue... Masa damit, I thought i'd never do that...

But now, i think, it depends who it was.. and where i was... i would actually tell the person off... sigh.. i guess that shows that i am not assertive enough as much as i'd like to be...

Fiz: you can tell me off now for telling you not to be nice to people... i am guilty of being nice jua... muahahhaa.. altho, you could count how many times i've been nice ;p

I don't think i see myself as I am being seen by others... hmmmph.. i must have a personality disorder or something... i possibly am not projecting my true self! dududud...

i'm going out tonight with Rizal and gang to watch Medics Battle of the Bands... Saw the list of competitors... ada two bands of people in my year.. That should be fun to watch!!! I hope the music and environment is GOOD GOOD GOOD =)

No comments: