
Featuring Wardah!!! Technical Support Team for Iskiness!! =) (clockwise) bowling, tambing after badminton, jing chew breakfast, badminton at IBB, MS, @ Fiz's place =) Missing me War? muahaha...
Decided to feature Wardah in iskiness!!! =)
That war is to show my appreciation for your help with blogspot, hello, bravenet, shoutbox... and yada yada...
Knew Wardah since form one. she was in the class next door... The 'enemy'... Didn't really have much memory of her before getting to know her! ;p
After that... rnB was formed... form three kali ni ah... don't actually remember... so that was 1998...
Netball got us together... =) War is our Star shooter =) She used to shriek/scream everytime she missed a shot.. and we all cried everytime we lost an interschool match... Remember Ck Mikah recruiting Ck wat's her name? the counselling teacher.. so that we had someone to talk to us when we were feeling low!!! muahaha... Thought that was funny ;p
Then found out wardah was into sports... and into buying magazines... she always had the Teenager Girls mags.. ranging from antah to antah... and.. she always had ManU magazine!!! (ko subscribe kah war? heheeh)... She's a ManU die hard fan!!! up to this day!!! and Scholes is her player.. (am i right?)
Wardah is superb at Badminton.. I hate playing against her because she likes to give drop shots!!! cross court drop shots!!! and she does it effortlessly!!! sheesh kebab!!!
And.. War is also into Basketball!!! Steady shooting ni War... I'v not actually watched you play a full proper b-ball game.. but i'm sure u aren't a bad defender pun... ;p
She was the first legally driving rnB member.. hence got the job title: DRIVER! muahaha =)
i've been on two holidays with her... (KK and KL) and she's an interesting person to go shopping with!!! =) Always with an agenda!!! =) hehehe
Hmmm.. what else can I say?
Loves Pizza Hut!!! especially the lasagne!!! ;p Very into Rezam at the moment. Pemilih makan banar... Wakes up really early!!! muahaha ;p
Oh yea, VERY into PINK!!! and her bag is always always HEAVY!!! she has about everything in it!!! Lighten the weight will ya? Ngalih saya angkat ;p
Last but not least... her tulisan is OMG OMG.. worse than mine!!! muahahaha... But its cool War.. I can just about make them up ;p
Love ya!!! =)
2 comments:
OMG I'm speechless!
How sweet are u?? n yes I miss u too haha ;)
Well-written testimonial..but very into Rezam AT THE MOMENT?? I know he won't be too happy about that haha
Anyway, I love u too hee~ *hugz*
hi war... i knew u were gonna say something about the 'at the moment' bit! muahaha ;p
Post a Comment