Thursday, February 24, 2005

ANGRY

Recently.. i find myself being angry almost all the time!!! Anything minor can provoke my anger... I have been good and not let go of my whole steam just yet... Thinking about it, i've not done so in AGES.. years...

I have been letting out mini wraths... and i feel its about time i let out the huge one out!!! i have been dormant for far too long!!!

So far, i have come out with two names who i can be very angry at... i'm actually contemplating going straight to one of them and just tell him (for generalisation... not specifically a male but it could well be a male) how much i hate his guts.. and how i think he is making use of my friends and of course myself (family members.. u are safe as of this moment.. REST assured)

I seriously can't see why one would think SO highly of oneself.. Im sure im guilty of of thinking of myself too.. but I seriously don't think I take my friends for granted...! I've given up trying to remain friends with people who has ignored to maintain contact.. and i'm sure its the same for them... so why waste my time.. they would now just be a happy (or sad or annoying or anything really) memory in my mind.. a person of the past.. part of my history!!! Definitely not in my present, but perhaps might re appear in my future!!!

anywya.. back to being angry!!! It's so bloody annoying when you are being used!!! I think what i have (sort of) decided to do with regards to this person, is to wait till i meet him in flesh to say it to his face!!! as compared to saying it over msn!!! what a coward that would make me!!!

Then there's the ethical bit to being angry.. i get comments like "it would affect the friendship with the others Fets" "It would put further unnecessary strains" sigh.. This is the only reason why i've not already done so (confront)!!! seriously, am i that THICK and bimbo-ish to not be able to think of this!!! (if ur answer is a yes, id like to hear it.. perhaps u could make me more aware of how highly i think of myself) I am to a certain extent able to think of SOME consequences!!!

Sigh.. Having a SMALL circle of friends is definitely boring!!! well not boring.. its safe.. but its restricts the whole life... But I guess, I should be thankful that i have friends still (or at least i think they are my friends..) Lets hope they see me as a friend as well.. Not just some other acquaintance...

I hope I still have friends.. (if not as many, then as good) when i go back to Brunei for good!!! Years not seeing them properly do cause a strain on the relationship.. Going back to long distance relationships... Its good for the family.. because they are bound to you.. by BLOOD... even if they have moved on with their lives... but with friends, the so-called family that you choose... they can leave u when ever.. and ditto urself... Sad isn't it... I'm already doing this... leaving some of my friends behind...

Sigh.. lalalal.. best to ignore.. so i've been told.. Short term probably... but to ignore it forever? I don't know!!!

3 comments:

War186 said...

Chill Fets. But let it out when u get the chance. Heh. I don't wanna be one to get on the bad side of u. Erk. :(

Anonymous said...

hello babes...

dont know if u want to take my saying or not, but if i m in ur shoes, i rather get out of the mess asap, rather den tempering with my tots to the other frens (that is left) kalau ada.

its better to dump and trow away the bad leaf/ves now rather den waiting for the bad leaf speard its dieseases to the other leaves...

if u think this person is not worth it, go ahead with ur choice, no one can stop u, or u can still be fren with this "idiot" but do keep ur distance and be xtra xtra careful.... hehehehe

Bye babes.. lap u...

Padian said...

sigh... Its difficult... Been through that...

Sometimes... not doing anything is the best thing you can do. If one does not appreciate the friendship you have hold dear until now... by leaving it cool... and not doing anything to it as this other individual has obviously done... it'll die a natural death!

BUT... if one gets nasty... (sometimes friends are the nastiest enemy you can have!!) Look at them... reflect... and say GOODBYE! don't ponder! Its the best you can do for yourself as well as the group...

Do not retaliate as that would only make you stoop as low as the other individual has done!

The decision is yours.. dont be hasty!