
this is where i was most if not the whole of my dec hols. ka jack's pad... this is her home system entertainment thing.. the whole lot, dvd... we watched dvd after dvd... up to 4 a night... sigh.. and of course eating a LOT... and hence the development of a beer belly, and perhaps my third chin!!! sigh!!!
1 comment:
Ah, yes, THE ZONE! This is where the party was, people. Jackie's amazing food, though Fets also did something with chicken one night that was pretty impressive- so, yeah; good food, good movies, great company :-) I would have been SO ultra bored this holiday if Fetty & Jackie hadn't taken me in! I was there so much they even gave me a key one night so I could get in without bothering them! I never used it, but I appreciate the gesture
Thank you for all the hospitality!
Somaiya
Post a Comment