
this was us after dunes. back at somaiya's place. som took me to dunes, because she wants to 'influence' me... anyhow, i knew i wouldn't have enjoyed it alot, because im not a dancing dancing person. im more of a chilling, dinner type person ;p so this was wayy after... amazing, i wasn't dozing off at dunes ;p that night, music was garage.. and it isnt particularly my kinda stuff =(
3 comments:
Dunes is normally a LOT more fun- my apologies, Fetty! Though you were of course, very sporting and didn't complain... Sheesha was good. You looked great, ahem, particularly the eye make-up, which is what I helped with ;-) Don't know why you LIED though- you SO CAN dance!! Next time you & I are going to Tantra, girlie! Ah, that's a FAB club- it's so pretty, especially when the floors light up and change colour! The music's good too, no random garage on Christmas eve! I still can't believe you managed to stay awake though! You're normally asleep, and we didn't get home til maybe 2am, or 3am, right? Wow...
Aw, such shiny hair!!!
"There are certain shades of limelight that will ruin a girl's complexion"- SO true!!!
You know what Mrs Lord would've said? What a 'pretty pair'. God, I'm so glad the boring boarding part of my life is over. Although that's where I met Fets, so parts of it were good :-)
-Somaiya
I just remembered.. Fets and I go way back (I normally don't keep in touch with people, so this is a long time for me). Anyway, it was kind of scary this hol when we started having the same taste, or saying something at the same time. Random!! How weird was that?
-S
Post a Comment