Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kenapa kau inda plan kan kawin?

I was in the midst of talking about career options with a friend, when I was asked the question above...

Now which excuse shall I try out this time? hehehe...

Weird question to be asked, I must say...

Different emotions/thoughts going through my head then...

But talking about kawin... These are some friends who I know are getting married soon =)
1. Naz and Ibnu Boy
2. Rizal and Siti
3. NB and Reza
4. Laila and Zam sometime
5. Fiz and M
6. Nida and fiance
7. Sheena
8. Siapa lagi kan add nama sini? Kaka ku...? hehehe...


Currently reading a book called Committed, written by the same author as Eat, Pray, Love. So she found her perfect man, and didn't actually intend to be married, but to just co-habit. But she has to get married to this guy, as the HomeLand office intervened... (The perfect guy happened to be non-American).

Anyhow... I first read this book duirng a low period... Needless to say, reading about someone's happiness and plans to be married was making me cry! (yes yes.. drama much..) But now, as I try picking myself up, I find myself able to read this book again...

And she does have interesting thoughts in there... Reasons for and against marriage, and what to think and discuss about before deciding to be in it for life in a marriage.... Very very fair points!! I have to agree with her, that if you can't seem to discuss it before you get married, then is there actually a point to want to be as part of a couple...? I shall be quoting her in the near future... =))

So yeah, kenapa aku inda plan kan kawin... Pasal aku mau co-habit saja! Boleh kah tu? Hehehe =)

No comments: