Thursday, June 17, 2010

Failure leading to character building

I never really thought it'd be this difficult/draining. I've always thought it'd be easy, with a bit of patience, time and belief... But to have those things mentioned is almost impossible. At least that is how I feel.

Sometimes I think I'm fine. Then, all of a sudden, I find myself in tears, for no apparent reason.

I don't understand why this is.

I don't understand how other people do it, one after another...

So many questions left unanswered... Not of the past, but of the future.

It is all such a shame, but I doubt it could have gone any other way... Very unfortunately. Truly an emotional ride. But wasn't I who always said its all character building.

I guess I think and feel that I am a failure... I guess indeed that is what it is, a failure.

No comments: