I want to write about something, but there isn't actually any particular topic I'm desparate to discuss... So I fear, this is going to be a sort of 'dear diary' entry, which hopefully won't be too dull.
Currently on the train back from London. Quite a long day, considering I left my flat at the time I'd wake up on a working day, but definately a very good day, well spent with the people I like and love :)
I met up with Som, who was of course immaculately dressed, with a smile on her face, and always making me think about things I wouldn't particularly discuss. As you know, I don't particularly enjoy discussing 'clever' topics for lack of ... I don't know, general knowledge, interest, and happy being in my little bruneian living in hulme, working in rochdale bubble.. NB: population in bubble = 1.
I accompanied Fizah shopping, as I play my role as self appointed maid of honour. Although I'm sure we all know I won't particularly be useful, helpful, efficient etc... As a consequence, Fiz has stripped me of my self appointed role, and has 'awarded' it to our friend Fauzia who, I too know, will be able to do the job much much better than I ever possibly could.
Met up with Mr and Mrs J too. I love this pair, they never fail to keep me entertained... Wished J with the raybans was there too...
I'm coming towards the end of my stay in the UK... Dates to fly home has to be decided soon, and a lot of things to do just now... I have to say though, since my last visit home, I am now looking forward to going home and live there. Of course with some anxiety too which are minor; for example, where can I get my favourite shampoo, which milk would I prefer, and which juices would I like? Sigh.. It is starting a new life, and as such, it is all an exciting phase of life indeed.
I don't deny leaving this country would be sad. Alas, I kinda grew up here. I probably know how this country works more than I do about Brunei. My friends are here, and as much as I'd like to keep in touch, I just know it won't really be the same :(
It is all character building, and onwards to achieving my current goal in life: to be super hard both on the outside and inside!!! ;p
1 comment:
Dearest Fets,
Writing this in between patients. there's 3 coming in as a family but they're late, which is annoying cos then i'll only have 15 minutes to see the 3 of them. I bet you thats whats gonna happen.
Anyway, as you might remember, you are 'stripped' from your MOH duties due to your recent decision re career plan :) I am sure and without doubt that you would be very helpful as an MOH. And you were really this Sat :D thanks for coming to london fets, dengan kaki mu yang sakit lagi tu!!! You are well deserved in your bag nanti hehe.
And apa lagi ah? Aku sedih jua that you're leaving me soon...4 weeks fets, 4 weeks!! how do u think i am gonna cope with this?? SIGH.
ok talk to you soon *much hugs*
love fiz
Post a Comment