Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend gone.

My housemate said I've wasted my weekend. I beg to differ. It doesn't seem as if I've done much; went for a swim, cooked dinner on both days, hung out with the girls, hoovered the living room, re-arranged some of the furniture, watched part of the F1 race, watched the United game and tried desperately to sleep in... And oh, I did my laundry too.

It does not seem as if I've wasted it though. I managed to have some time to myself. Perhaps not the best of ideas, because lots of things tend to enter one's head when one has all the time in the world.

I have been doing some thinking... Conclusions/definitive outcome are yet to be made. I've always found it scary to be decisive. Perhaps more so now. Because I am sometimes able to think how it might affect others, and it's not always just about me. I have come to realise that my decisions now, could/might/will also affect my future.

Blergh. I secretly hate it when I've got time to think.

No comments: