Sunday, April 05, 2009

Not as a baby animal

A couple of the family members have been pressing me to start blogging, so here I go...

Nothing particular that I'd like to write about, which could be considered interesting for public reading ;p

Anyhoots, those close to me might know that I am no great fan of national geographic and discovery channel.. However, my current two guy friends are absolutely infatuated in nature!!! Last night, we had a 'nature' night. I've been re-educated, that there are more to watch on tv than just gossip girl, america's next top model and the likes...

So, the good ones to watch are apparently the documentaries made by the BBC.. and I agree.. It isn't as dry as the ones on national geographic, and the pictures that they have managed to capture are fantastic!!! =)

We saw a school of tuna being 'attacked' by the dolphins, kingfishers and whales!! And all these tuna looking scared shitless, and all the predators ignoring each other, because there was soo much tuna!!! And OMG, when they say fishes travel in a school, I didn't realise just how big a school is!!!

We saw a shark eating a seal? Whatever.. that was cool too... Whales showing their thang with their bubbles and confusing fish... Birds of paradise who are multi-coloured, doing their routine, trying to attract the females... The migration of birds from pole to pole.. and of my god... again, the sheer number of them in the flock is amazing!!!

So yeah, these boys might after all have some good effects on me!!! Making me appreciate the world a bit more, and perhaps educating me more about life!! ;p

But whatever it is, if ever we are re-incarnated, I NEVER EVER want to be reincarnated as a baby animal!!! Life is sooo harsh for them little ones!! I think us humans kind of have it easy!! =) So you best be thankful that you are human!!! And so you best be acting as humans!! Ok, I digress, I should stop..

Lots of love,
F xx

No comments: