Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I wonder..

I always wondered why I chose this career path...

To be honest, it actually was by process of elimination!!!

I've always wanted to be an air hostess - but the family said no..

I wanted to be a jewellery designer - I can't draw to save my life!!

I wanted to be a beautician - I still think I can be one!! ;p

I didn't want to be an engineer, or an accountant, or watever else, and I'm not good at a lot of things.. Hence this career..

But, there was always that thought that I'd like to be a professional sports person!! Perhaps one day?!

Anyway... This career... I wonder if it will get any better? I can't wait when I know what I want to be when I grow up!! I can't wait for when that revelation moment comes!!!

As of now, I shall rotate round my jobs and be super keen about everything!! (okay, almost everything... paeds and psych not so much!) And not be disheartened!!!

I wonder.. Wonder when I get answers to these questions!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dreaming of being a badminton pro. Unfortunately, I'll turn up dumb... Like the rest of them... I don't want that...

yasm. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yasm. said...

haha.. our exact convo last weekend babe :p

you make a good doctor anyway!

love,
y