Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Effing rude!!

It never fails to amaze me how sometimes people intentionally hurt others.. OK, so perhaps I don't know if it is intentional or not... I'd rather hope it wasn't intentional...

But sometimes, you can guess that it is quite intentional... Name calling, for example, is definitely intentional!! At least in my lil brain it counts as being intentional! Sometimes I suppose you just have to be intentionally mean...

Anyway - alot of blog owners always get annoyed with the bad chat/comments that they get in their chat boxes... Which I think is a fair comment!! I don't see the point in making it all nasty, because it is just not necessary...

Recently, my sister's chat box has been filled with comments coming from an alleged close family member, who is saying that my sister's words are all lies and that my sister sucks... I'm quite surprised to find this person coming back, time after time, to my sister's blog, which s/he reckons is crap!!

I mean, seriously!! If it is that bad - why keep going to it?!

Now that is intentional!!!

Family or not family, I do not care!! That is not acceptable!!!

Apatah lagi bila tau the person (close family members right!!) - then tell my sister up front that you have something against her, and if you thinks she needs therapy, why don't you offer her a helping hand?!

So I am publicly announcing my annoyance towards this alleged family member of mine!! So, do own up Padd!! Whoever you are!!

My sister might not mind that much... I'm just minding the not being up-front with your thoughts part!! I think you should come clean and tell us who you are, and if you have other issues, then sort it out in person!

And like I said, if you don't like it, don't keep coming back!! If you don't want to tell us who you are, and tell us up front about these strong thoughts you have against my sister, then please, just effing stay away!!

And I am perfectly aware that I am intentionally being rude!!! I do not need anyone to tell me that!!

No comments: