I have been diagnosed as a commophobe.. (ok, so I don't actually know if this word exists)... And I have to agree!!! I have no idea why I'm a commophobe, but it feels as if I am one of them creatures... Creatures who I would judge, yet I'm one of them, not realising I was, until it was pointed out to me...
But I guess one good reason to being a commophobe was when I was reading my friend's book on "How to be an EXCELLENT wife"... OMG... Isn't there just a lot to do to be one... It puts sooo much pressure on the woman, to be the ultimate best...
As I read this book, I've realised I've not ticked any of the "MUST HAVE" qualities, but I did score highly on the "Should not have" qualities... Qualities included in the latter list include being superficial and being a bimbo...
Now we all know I am super-superficial... As one of my aunts said, I'm looking for a young-ish (my age) Dr Maserati with a good fashion sense!! lol... And I don't really have to expand on the being a bimbo fact, do I? I did an IQ test recently, and let's just say that it confirmed my thoughts of me being an idiot!!! Such an embarrassment...
But anyways, commophobe or not, excellent wife material or not, idiot or not, one of the highlights of this year is just FIVE SLEEPS away...
Here's wishing five sleeps come and go ASAP =)
3 comments:
i am in the same boat...
Whee 5 sleeps away. ;-) hehe..
I bet aku pun score highly on the should not have qualities. lol... I can sense it.. haha!!
Apakan Dr Maserati ani? Dr who drives a maserati kah? wah!!!!!!
xxS
Oh Fets.
Anyway, it's soon! :D
Post a Comment