...To have a life again...
Living here is amazing, not for the fact that this place is superbly amazing, but the fact that I am geographically closer to those who matter to me in this country!!! =)
Had a brilliant impromptu weekend filled with road trips
1. To Leeds - to watch football with Fiz, Shau, Lutfi, Adam therefore visiting Raizul.. Of course my weekend flatmate Ina was in tow =) We also had sungkai there... Ayammmmmmmmmmmm =)
2. Which led to a sahur in Leicester in Tinseltown... Sleepover and bowling when it was daytime..
3. Drop the boys back in Leeds and bought spare ribs for sungkai (They were gorgeous!!! Although after 5 spare ribs, I did feel like I was going to be sick!! Blergh)
4. And back to Rochdale =)
And more free sungkai next weekend...
Weekends will now mean road trips - waiting for the road trip to visit Shar... Shar, we're heading your way, eventually!!! =)
Love,
FR
Ps: no matter how buruk I tend to say my kampung is, I invariably always feel more settled as I drive into the familiar roads of Rochdale.. Indeed, this is where home is, at least for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment