Bahawasanya (? lurus kah inda ni, sounds right anyway) the week off has come and gone. It was an amazing week off. Perhaps not too relaxing as I'd like it to be, but action filled and meeting people I so wanted to see!!! And did lots of eating for which I can not complain of!!!
And, I have one of the biggest news to share!!! Kawan ku D H S N Hafizah sudah lulus her exams!!! She has sat her FINAL AND LAST ever UNDERGRADUATE exams and PASSED it... She no longer is just a DHSN Hafizah, or a Fiz, or a Pitt Stop, she is now by LAW need to be referred to as Dr Hafizah, MBChB!!!
Well done Hafizah.. eh salah, Doctor... Have a wonderful time back home!! You deserve this very long break pun!!!
Dan, pray for me Fiz!! I shall miss you lots, dan I feel cheated that you won't be here when I'll be stressing out!! ;p
And again, congratulations Fiz from me, my family and friends!!!
3 comments:
Dr. Hafizah tani hehehe. Lap u! Congrats! Yayyyyy~ Bah balik tah Brunei Fiz!
erm war - she is half way there already!!!
YAY!
Post a Comment