Thursday, February 14, 2008

New words

Isn't it great when you learn new words?

I've just been on msn with my friend from ugama school and he told me to read teambolakitani ... It is apparently written by a reporter from media permata.. So, needless to say, it is written in malay..

my friend was described as "pemain kidal"... I had no idea what kidal meant... I thought macam a sinonim of lincah or something right.. but it means 'left' as in he is a leftie!! hilang kool terus..

Then, I also learnt a new word from my dad... "basing"... that means 'squirrel'...

The oddness in the words I have learnt huh...

Looking forward to learning more new words..
Cheerie bye
xx

3 comments:

RSHA said...

AMBUTIT - TADEPOLES

FR said...

i know that =)

Spunky said...

wow, i didn't but i did know abt Basing. Uncle Kamal told me Tua Laki kept basing as pets dulu when he was a Scout as a youth. And he cried when he found out someone purposely let them loose. LOL!