Check out the size of that bird!!!
One of the many views from Empire State Building
My attempt of taking a picture of the three of us
And again =)
Jules and I
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND MY TWIN!!! lol...
And a happy new year to everyone!!!
F
xx


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Fets! Happy New Year too! So jealous of you, spending your birthday and new year in Boston. :( :P
Happy birthday fets!!!!! Hope you're having fun. Happy new year too!! see you soon I hope!
love,
yas.
xxxx
loving the pics!! they r so cool!! cant wait to c more! and yes...happy birthday to us!!!! wheee!!!
love ya
mima
xxxx
Siuk you went to/are in the US. Don't know when you're supposed to be back. Heh. Anyway, happy belated birthday.
May I just say your hair looks quite sophisticated in the last pic. Can't say much about Jules' and your pose though. :P
Post a Comment