Sunday, December 09, 2007

It has started snowing...

Shauqi and Raidah picked me up at 8.30 this morning to start our combined road trip to Edinburgh =) Road trip!!! We met the current Brunei's Minister of Health and the DGMS and other officers... Basically, they were trying to sell the idea of working in RIPAS /MoH to all of us.. disguising it as "getting to know us and wondering how we are coping"...

To be honest, I thought it was good. These type of things ALWAYS ALWAYS happen in London and I can't be bothered to travel all the way for that. I didn't even bother travelling for Ziarah.. And that's when I know I'll get paid!! Apatah lagi when they aren't... Not to say I only do things for money, but hey.. we all know that money is a good incentive... If you're denying it, then we all know you aren't being honest!! So anyhow, to have the meeting in Scotland was good =)

Anyhow... Edinburgh!!! Got free breakfast.. =) Free coffee (Thanks Doctor ;p) and Free food... and OMG... was there food... Banyak berabis teramat sangat!!! Thank you!!! Shauqi had asked if I'd like to makan soto, as his cousin would love to cook... And you know me, I'm most likely NOT to say no to food... lol... So off we went... (The food did not stop at just soto...)

I walked into Shauqi's cousin's house and she greeted me personally.. with my name and everything... and I'm thinking, "Crap, I don't know you. Am I supposed to know you?" She must have thought I looked super duper confused and she managed the situation well by telling me that she reads my blog!!! Like wow!!! She's the second silent reader I've met in real life =) I say THANK you for reading, and THANK YOU for the many many food you have served... Nyaman ah =) Please don't be a silent reader lagi =) Hehehe =)

Enjoyed the Bruneian company!!! Nothing like being with cool, interesting homies!!! =)

Anyhow... below are the pictures from recently =)

Recent events


1 more week till the christmas break!!! Yeay!!! I cannae wait.

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah snowing already? You look pretty in the photos Fets!! And siuk jua roadtrip ke..Edinburgh? hehehe oh man, i forgot ke mana. I bet you were very happy with the foods ;p hehehehehe... miss ya!! xxS