I was threatened to be kicked out of OTC for poor attendance... Gimme a break... I'm just beginning to start routine uni life again!!! But yeah, I intend NOT to be kicked out, so will have to make more effort to come in more often...
Paraded for Remembrance Sunday last week... Tayforth was horrible!!! Hedzril has pictucres as evidence... However, my boots were shining!!! I spent an hour on Friday night shining them... Only for it to go dull again in the rain on Saturday. Grrr!!! And shone it again on Sat night for the big day...
Weekend stuff - met up with Hedz. And NB and I went to the cinema to watch "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry"... Highly entertaining!! A great no-brainer!! It had me in hysterics and the guy with the amazing sense of humour behind us helped boost the humours.. lol
So yeah.. back to routine life... Finally went to netball club last night... Amazing!!! I love just playing it... I was crap as expected, after months of not playing. But, it was a great time anyhow!!!
Today is Wednesday hence ada free lunch and today's lunch was amazingly good!!! =) Note to self: make more effort to go to more free lunches =)
So yes... routines... That's my life for you... Bangun pagi, gosok gigi, go uni. Find free lunch. Come back. Make food kalau rajin. Watch TV. Sleep early. Slot in netball and OTC. And slot in lots of Tea/Coffee sessions =)
What's your routine?
6 comments:
I've not gotten into a routine yet. :( It's been 9 weeks since I started my Masters and I still haven't got a bloody routine.
You still coming to London in December? Looking forward to seeing you, Kamini and Somaiya again! Not sure if Somaiya knows that I'm going to crash your plans though, Kamini knows, hehehe.
Yup.. still coming!!! =) We need to plan it really... it'll be 16th or 17th Dec... whichever date suits the four of us best =)
And... hope you get into a routine... but perhaps a routine is not the best way... ;p
You know my routine:
Class in the am, sports in the pm.
:P
And wow they threatened to kick you out of OTC wah? Serious jua dorang. Good luck with going more often!
Oh and I love Adam Sandler!
P.S. Don't you think Jessica Biel had a great body in that movie. Like giler so fit!
Assalamualaikum Fets! I so understand what ur saying about routines...sighs...oh well..i guess we have to go through this in order to succeed...:).
Good luck w ur attendance thing. Take care.
i think i met your stupid no akhlak friend that just graduated and is now working... I was with her for a couple of minutes before my radar was screaming!!! I hate her!!!!
she is going into my list of, going to hell prayers permanently!!!
Hi War...
Yeah, I know your routine =)
And I didn't know who Jessica Biel was... and I still don't know why she's famous... But yeah, I agree... Dalam movie atu, she was sooo hot!!!
And OTC IS a serious thing... it is a part of the British Army.. so yeah.. boo!
Mai - i read your blog.. kesian jua your 69family left... Hope you'll be alright!! I can completely relate to that!!! May you find new friends to hang out with xx
And kaka meela - what happened with the no akhlak person? We'll need a sesh to catch up on goss!! MWAHZ xx
Post a Comment