I've not been blogging regularly recently - much to the surprise of my sisters... I take this as them missing me.. lol... I haven't been blogging because there has been a lack of light topics to write about apart from dear diary type entries. Things now playing in my head are a bit too deep for Iskiness... But perhaps it's a sign of growing up for Iskiness and for me huh?
I was thinking to myself about my family and I - the relationship between us all. Interesting - to say the least. Yet, I know for a fact that we will be there for each other, come whatever challenge along the way. And I always always feel sad if I don't hear from my family and apatah lagi when I don't go home summer time...
Then I come to realise that there are people out there who don't get to meet their family as 'often' as I am lucky to be able to. This could be because of financial reasons or simply because of certain circumstances... Whatever it is, it does not mean that they love their family less...
Love, relationship etc are all different for each individual.. I have been unfair all this while to even question the family relationship of other people. It's their family. Not mine. Therefore they ride a different wave...
This entry is quite random huh? But whatever..
I love my family, and I'd like to tell all of them that every oppurtunity that I have... If not in words then perhaps in my actions.. If not even that, then be sure to know that I do love you!!!
To family!!
xx
3 comments:
babes, love you too..... :)
I love you too bee *hugs*
we are soapy as we age???
Post a Comment