Monday, October 22, 2007

My raya week in a nutshell


Raya this year is indeed a different experience =) First, I was back in Brunei for it!!! And secondly, we celebrated it at our new place in the Ulu. As per always, every house ada great yummy food and yummy cakes... But I must admit, I have neglected the kuih-muih and go straight for the REAL food... And most amazing fact of all, I STILL get duit raya!! haha!!!


Home is great fun, despite it being in the ulu i.e. far away from everything!! It's 30kms away from my previous place... In Brunei-Muara terms, that's FAR!!! Home now is equipped with wireless internet, so it isn't too bad.


Home is also like being part of one huge safari park. From my family room, gazing out into the jungle/forest, I saw at LEAST twenty monkeys.. daddys, mommies and babies going from one tree to another.. it was amazing... Macam liat Discovery channel!!!


The Ulu, my new place in my new kampung...


On another note, flying back to UK tonight. War and Mas slept over last night. I am febrile with tonsilitis and dysphagia.


And, I am not looking forward to my journey back!!!


Missing everyone already,
The Ill One
xx


PS: Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Eid Mubarak!

2 comments:

War186 said...

Miss you already Fets! Too bad you were sick on your last night. We could've had more talking from you if you weren't! Ah well. Next time. ;)

BenYong said...

WUZ HERE.