Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Inda mau inda mau!!!

It is my last week in Brunei... Boo =(

I am still not fully rested.
Park Royal's pillows have given me a sore shoulder... And I will merungut about it till forever!!!
I haven't had enough time with my family!!!
I've not hugged Long2 enough!! Hahaha!!!
I've not met everyone I wanted to... (Jimbo, sorry inda sempat go Jing Chew)
I've still not been to Loi Fatt and makan rojak!!
I've not had enough time menaluring in Brunei!!

Argh!!! Inda mau balik!!! I don't want to go back to the UK!!! Not just yet!!!

But anyhow, time in this part of the world has been brilliant as per usual.
Electives - chilling with ma homies both in Brunei and KL, Ka Jack's wedding, makan!!, dan segalanya indah!! This includes tanning myself, driving, and no housework!!! hehehe...

Last week in Brunei... AIM: Do EVERYTHING!!!

Lots of hugs, especially to sepupu saya, Nazim Hazwan!!!

PS: Please read my sister's blog... and help me find the man of her dreams!! Muahaha!!!

3 comments:

Dee said...

I read from War's blog that you're flying on Saturday! Are you using RBA? I'm flying on Saturday too! Thought you weren't in the country anymore!

War186 said...

Fets I miss you already! :(

FR said...

Hi Dhi!! I guess I don't really have to asnwer your questions huh.. ;p Gutted I didn't get to say bye to you di London...

And War, I'm missing home and everything that comes with it too!!! Boo!!!