Monday, September 10, 2007

Back

So I'm back in Dundee...

The journey back wasn't the best... what with the flight being delayed from Brunei... and my connections weren't smooth. I had to wait for 90 mins for my train back to Dundee... in which I had to stand the whole way!!!

Anyway... back to having internet and cable all to myself.. Got lots of treasures from both Rizal and Ka Nonie in my flat.. Thank you both of you!!! Got a card from Ka Non which made me cry!! (yes, i'm pathetic) and Nurul made me dinner - Thank YOU!!!

I found out that my first block is an outblock!! I'm gonna be in Stirling!! Argh!!! My ramadhan will be spent out of Dundee - and I will be sahuring and sunkai-ing sendiri2, not in my own kitchen!!! Boo!!!

And, the most amazing piece of news I've heard so far is... Malaysian JPA students are gonna get a 96% increase in their allowance!!! Like OMG!!! How amazing is that?!! Part jealous, but part happy for them!!! But wow!!! Please can we get an increase in our allowance too?!

Uni starts tomoro, and life on my own began yesterday!!!

Missing home lots already,
xx

2 comments:

Padian said...

being alone gives you time to reflect... plus... its not all that bad.. you never know on this adventure.. you'll be meeting someone new... a keeper... just like you did on your africa trip.

*hugs* i'll be here with you.... with that, i would like to add that e-joy may be joining the workforce from KB :) no confirmation of the news just yet.. but uncle is going to have a hard time cleaning up a room :) as i am not sharing my SPACE! :P

This puasa time.. i look forward to cleaning the house :) hehehehe...

FR said...

Hi Kaks!!

True.. Reflecting time etc is good for me in theory...

I have made new-ish friends... Let's just hope it will actually last the whole academic year!!

Love you!!