Got this off Kaka Meela, who got it off her friend...
Persahabatan itu seperti tangan dengan mata.
Saat tangan terluka, mata menangis.
Saat mata menangis, tangan menghapuskannya.
My sister has kindly translated it to:
Friendship is like hands and eyes.
The momet your hands hurt, the eyes cry.
When the eyes cry, hands wipe it off.
Just felt like posting this ;p
Anyhow, I'm off to enjoy watching Concert for Diana on BBC1...
xx
6 comments:
I'm watching the concert as well right now. Hehe. I like the the poem thing or whatever it is hehe.
a week to go fets!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx
Wow so fast. Sekajap lagi dapat liat kami main basketball ni! Ah Yas ah? :D Heheheh. Nah aku pulang iski.
I think it's quite cute that now both of you are in the same b-ball team.. and i hear you might lose some players towards the end of the tourney, maybe I can play for you ;p hahaha... even though the last time I've shot hoops was like bazillion years ago ;p
kami andang cute. si war cute lah. i'm just.. there. hahahahha :P
awu, i think we're losing players but i don't really know whats going on. :D aku ikut saja. hee
xxxxxx
If only we could have you. Heh. The organizers are strict. Bari banci inda mau tukar the date. Sigh ah well. Just play lah. Cute kah? Hehe. :D
Anyway, don't forget to come watch k Fets? :D
Post a Comment