Had a bbq with the malay community here. I had a fantastic time and absolutely LOVED the food!!! Some pictures can be seen from Khai and Inda's fotopages. Click HERE. <-- I've fixed the link!! =)
Watched Pirates of the Carribean 3. I thought it was a bit long, but I enjoyed myself.. Would highly recommend it to everyone who has watched the other two.
Rizal made us lunch - yum!!
Zarif made us dinner - yum!!
Raffiz is now a doctor!!! - congratulations and well done =)
Two of my friends in uni are now engaged!!! - bloody fantastic!! =)
I am emotionally messed up!!! Missing home like crazy!!!
Please God help me,
xx
7 comments:
*HUGS*
ur link not werking
Hiya FR! awwww.... *hugs* take care ya...and good luck with exams. love yaaa xxS
is it not? i'll get that link fixed...
hello bibob..... cant wait to have you home
dont let the feeling overwhelm and control you,.. because it can... and i know....
instead.... try and get a grip. focus on something else... make small goals to achieve...
Like... before i can call home, i have to read 6 chapters... or before going home, i need to complete this list of things to do...
Get this out of your system.. its ruining you.... and i say this harshly for your own good... I have been there.... dont go there... dont do it...
ooh fetsy is the 2 engaged people the same 2 people i know about? ie both in our year? hansy xx
Post a Comment