Called Jessops - my baby camera is ready to be picked up on Friday!! WHEEEEE.... Missed him for too long sudah!!! I look forward to taking lots of pictures with my dented baby..
Checked my mailbox and I got a CD love gift from Julie!! Julie... loving it lots and lots!! One of the bestest snail mails I've ever received!! Thanks!!
Yesterday Lizzy made dinner for me!! Mee Kari yo!! yum!!! Like I said to her yesterday, I wouldn't mind coming back home to be greeted by dinner which is ready to be served... When can I live that life? (you could argue that I'm just asking for a simple life. but i don't care!! who needs all the chaos? we need simplicity!!)
Doing anaesthetic block at the moment. And it has been interesting!!! Except for the part where I'm expected to be in theatre by 8am!! I hate waking up early for uni!! And getting asked physiology (ie 1st year stuff which I can't remember!) on a one-on-one basis is killing me!! But I've not got too much bollocking half way thru - so pray that I don't get it tommorrow!!
Last but not least...
Birthday greetings!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kaka Wina and Laila!!! May it be a wonderful year for the both of you!!! xx
It'd be a great day, had it been sunny!!
Mau sun,
xx
And yes, I'm aware we can't have it all in life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment