Two random thoughts to write about.
1. Resuscitation
This is what people do to you to bring you back to life when you stop breathing.. Macam dalam ER... When they SHOCK you.. For years now, I've decided that I would NOT like to be resuscitated. I've already told my sisters about it, but I doubt they remember it. Anyhow.. for now, I still do NOT want to be resuscitated..
I then wonder what the religion (Islam) thinks of resuscitation? Would they agree in resuscitating and counting it as an effort to get better (I somehow remember that we have to want to get better and berikhtiar to get better) or would they say not to resuscitate because to have an arrest is God's way of saying "it's our time"...
Then ofcourse I then thought of euthanasia - the 'act' of killing a person medically. Some of my friends see this as murder, yet I myself think it's ok to euthanise a patient if that's what they want and I certainly would want to be euthanised if to live means to have a poor quality of life.. Again sisters and friends, do take note.. In case something happens to me!! Religiously, I don't think we're allowed to euthanise or to be euthanised.. because again, I vaguely remember reading that maut adalah di tangan tuhan, and not up to us. And, to live a poor quality of life is a test, and God doesn't give us tests which he doesn't think we can cope with.
So yeah, I wonder what the religion says about this. I really should start asking the religious imams or ustazs about this.. What are YOUR thoughts on this?
2. I love YOU!!!
I've realised that I've not told them people close and dear to me that I love them in a long time now. So I'd like to take this oppurtunity to tell my family and good friends (them main characters in Fetty World) that I love you lots and lots!!!
Mau balik Brunei and makan lots!!!
xx
PS: I'm sorry if this was a bit 'deep' compared to the normal FR random blog talk.. So as consolation, CLICK HERE for a link to a funny video that Wana has put on her blog.. It surely cheered me up and made me laugh out loud =)
3 comments:
i LOVE u too fetts!
I love you!
i feel resuscitating is religously okay. ajal maut ditangan tuhan, but we're allowed to 'berusaha'.. like you said, an effort to get better.yup.
plus,we wouldn't know if that IS our time jua. btw,ada ethical issue kah about this?
With euthanasia, aku rasa inda dapat kali dalam islam.
bah baiktah you tanya arah those religous people, aku mau tau jua.
Post a Comment