BIRTHDAY GIRL!!
Name: Selina. She likes to be called Cells, however I refer to her as Balsy and so should you ;p
Age: 27
Status: Single
Zodiac: Taurus
Strengths: Brilliant listener, great fun, cheeky smile and pretty face ;p
Weaknesses: silver, coffee and durian!!
About Balsy: She's my cousin come sister. She's a really nice person which people can take advantage of. However, if I find out you are taking advantage of her, I'm gonna hunt you down and give you a kick on your backside!!! Balsy has an amazing sense of humour albeit being a bit 'slow' ;p Balsy, is NOT just a pretty face, as she has papers to certify that ;p
Message to Balsy:
Happy Birthday, hope it's a brilliant one this year, and may you have a fantastic year ahead of you!!! Love you lots and lots!!!
Waiting to hear from interested suitors for Balsy,
xx
PS: Also not forgetting, a birthday wish to Kaka Neza!!! Love you lots Kaka!!! I hope you get lots of watermelon for you birthday!!! =)

10 comments:
hahaha. Happy birthday Cells! Bisai... ada family ad! Salut to Fetty! heh heh...
I know Selina.. Bagitau kdia Happy Birthday.. dari Mahadir from EAIC
Herzliche Gluckwuensch zum Geburtstag,
shengri kuai le,
selamat ulang tahun,
Happy Birthday!!
(^^)
The Spunk
Ka Idot - that will be my 'aim' for this year... I'm gonna put an ad up for the Aliuddin misses on their brthdays ;p
Dir, I'm sure she'll read this comment and she'll probably respond to you herself..
Yo Spunk Boy, have you received your birthday card yet?
i like how bruneians calls a sister as kaka..instead of kakak..it sounds like the amazing brazilian kaka' who scored 2 goals againts man utd and definitely will score more to take down man utd;)
oooo.... nasty nasty comment... Tapi, I do agree, Kaka' is an amazing player!!! Annoyingly!!! ;p
I'm so looking forward to the next leg!!! Come on United.. ;p
I agree Kaka is annoyingly brilliant! Heh lain tah pulang.
Happy (belated) birthday Selina! Hope you had a great one. :D
Happy birthay ka selina..or BALSY. hehe.. hope you have a great one!!
xxS
omg bee..i forgot abt ur 'aim' to put up ads during bdays..hahahaha.
anyway,thanxs for the bday wishes ppl...:)
and mahadir...havent heard from u for a long time..hope ure enjoying ur time there :)
and whos anonymous?
hehehe...one of your travelling buddies when in Milan ;-)
Post a Comment