Saturday, April 21, 2007

I went to Jessops to enquire about the condition of my digital camera which was admitted to its hospital about a month ago.. The camera is still at the repairers according to their database... Kenapa?! Why does it take so long for my camera to be fixed? I miss him. I feel my camera is a boy!!! Despite it being pretty.. It is a pretty boy!!! I should start thinking of a name for it. But yeah, that's the sad news.. He is still sick. Still being fixed!! And I miss him oh-so-dearly!!!

But, just to share more pictures, these pictures are taken using Raffiz's, Balsy's and Khai's megababe cameras... Enjoy... =)

1. Broughty Ferry...

When Balsy came to visit, Raffiz, Balsy and I went to Broughty Ferry. About 5 miles outside Dundee City Centre. Beautiful sunny day!! Had ice cream and walked along the beach, and a fun time in the park =)
Broughty Ferry


2. The day Hedzril cooked.
Such a rarity!! And I feel so honoured to be one of the few (ok, maybe not so few (20!!)) to be invited and have a taste of his culinary skills.. Hedz: I've said this many times already, but thanks, nyaman and boleh kawin sudah!! =)

The day Hedz cooked

3. Balsy's visit
Balsy came to see me for a few days during my one week easter holiday. We managed to eat lots (but of course), visit Chea2 and her kids (I have family in Scotland!!), went to Edinburgh (wonderful time) and St Andrew's (beautiful day)... I love having people visiting me!!! (If that wasn't subtle enough ;p)

NB: I don't know why the pictures in this album needs to be rotated... but anyhow, I couldn't be bothered to fix it, you'll have to use your imagination =)

Balsy's visit


Hope you enjoy the pictures because I love them!!!

Missing my baby camera,
xx

1 comment:

cells said...

im loving the pics..but im not able to comment altho ive signed in repeatedly. hmm. nywy, im loving all the pics..hav a few fav ones..and the holiday in dundee was fun :) n hope ur 'boy' will be fix soon!!