ok, so my disappearing act effort has failed MISERABLY!!! But that's ok..
Nothing specific to talk about.
The sun is out in Dundee... PRETTY days now =) and especially nice to wake up in the morning with the sun in my eyes. and to wait for the bus in the sun. and to walk out of the hospital in the afternoon with the sun still there.
It was sooo pretty today, and relatively warm, that I decided to soak up the sun in one of the prettier parks in Dundee. Beautiful day!! Dressed rather haphazardly in my poloshirt, sporty shorts and pretty red shoes, I looked a right state!! I got glaring stares from people as I walked perhaps rather too smileyly from my street to the park ;p Ahh well, I'm allowed to dress however way I wish!!!
Food - lots of it - Zakiah, NB and Mima came with food!! =) Totally filled with junk right now ;p
Pretty boys - not so much, and none with their tops off ;p
Dogs - lots of pretty cute ones and hyper ones let loose in the park.. they're so cute!!
Sun is good =)
Wanting the sun from home,
xx
PS: oh yea, Man Utd won against Watford!!! What a fantastic game!!! I hope you watched the game War.. Brilliant wasn't it? I also came to realise that Watford has lots of gagak players.. AND they have lots of prettily head shaped boys!!! A team to look out for perhaps ;p HAHAHA
3 comments:
LOL fetsy its always worth reading ur blog there's always something to make me smile ... like ur disappointment at not seeing any pretty boys :P girl u should come to syria we have a 90% pretty boy rate :P haha
babes, anonymous this time sapa ? :)
My friend Hannah =) Everytime it's Fetsy and Syria = Hannah =)
Post a Comment