The post's title pretty much says it all. I intend to do just that. I have no idea how long for though. I'll probably not even last a day without blogging. But anyway, I assure you I am still alive and kicking. I just feel like I should disappear, even for just a while.
IF you ARE in dire need of reaching me, revert back to other mediums - emails, texts and calls.
Hopeful to disappear,
xx
PS: Please check Hedz's blog to see a weekend of what I've been up to
PPS: Fiz, read your blog, and early next month should Insya Allah be an okay time for you to come visit =)
IF you ARE in dire need of reaching me, revert back to other mediums - emails, texts and calls.
Hopeful to disappear,
xx
PS: Please check Hedz's blog to see a weekend of what I've been up to
PPS: Fiz, read your blog, and early next month should Insya Allah be an okay time for you to come visit =)
9 comments:
fets, bad news - it turns out my flight will take up most of my holiday. boo! so, i was thinking whether i can go to your place on the weekend of 25 may since atu bank holiday...or is that too close to your exam time? (aku lupa whether ur exam is in may or july..or june. hehe) anyway, tell me which weekend/mth is most appropriate for u...then i can buy the tix.
btw out of your curiosity, is your hiatus because u want to start studying? and are you ok?
*hugs because i know u love them*
babes are u ok?
I'm going to miss you so much. :(
Midget: left a tag on your blog. And there are multiple reasons for wanting to disappear ;p
Kaka, I'm okay really. Much better now, thank you =)
War, spoke to you on MSN for a bit, so it should terubatd kan your rindu ;p And delete that old number of mine!!! Sheesh ;p
Midget: early to mid April is a bad time, May is an ok month, June preferably not, July definitely not ;p So May..? ;p
Hehe sorry wah it was in my simcard. Your new number in my other phone's memory iatah confused heheheh. ;P Apalah sekejap saja MSN heh. :(
War: Have you deleted my old number?! the one that ends with 83?
Anyway, enjoyed MSN-ing with you!!! Miss you la!!!
Actually, I'm missing home!!! Missing my family!!! and friends... and brats!!!
Yes, I have. Bibiran anak ani ah hahah. ;P Yes, I enjoyed the MSN convo tu lama sudah inda. Hehe. :D
Post a Comment