Ok... Possibly a very dramatic title, but I can't think of what else to call it ;p I was just chatting on MSN with K Meela, and I then had an urgency to write about the Aliuddin Curse. This is to be taken lightly!!! It's yet another random FR blog writing!!!
I think my sisters and I have been cursed from finding 'true love' and getting married etc!!! There are 5 of us (Balsy, you're lucky that you aren't exactly an Aliuddin Miss ;p) and NONE of us are showing any signs of getting married... Ok, perhaps getting married isn't a must.. Or it's not what defines you as a person. However, I think that whether you admit it or not, it is what EVERYONE wants... Truly and honestly.
Especially with Malay and Islam - to just live together with a partner is unacceptable. So, you'd want to get married... Hmm.. This is random...
Anyhow, we are cursed!! My eldest sister is 3? years old... Past the 3-0 age.. And everyone else is round about that age as well, with the exception of me - 23!! In Malay and Eastern culture, surely 30 labih macam 'tua' sudah.. and at this age, if there is no remote 'chance' of getting married, then perhaps, they have missed all the possible boats...
WHY?! Kenapa semua of my sisters possibly have missed their boats?! I want lil annoying nieces and nephews who I can play with and return to their respective parents!! My sisters aren't all that bad!! They are all interesting beautiful women - all you have to do is make an effort to know them. I love my sisters!! I don't see why you can't!!!
I have always wanted to match-make my sisters... But there's just one HUGE detail stopping me from doing so. I don't know ANYONE in their age group!! It is sooo frusturating!! Friends with brothers, semua their brothers sudah kawin or have girlfriends!! I think I'm getting more desperate now, perhaps I should still fix my sisters with my friends' brothers' who are in a relationship!! lol.. I am not THAT evil, I will do NO such thing!!!
Please please please, stop this silly curse!! Please someone, like and love my sisters and marry them!! Like and love me, and marry me! Muahaha!!! (Not now though, I am soooo NOT ready to be married now!!)
Sigh!!
Anyhow, ways to get into MY heart...
1. Be nice and funny
2. Be sweet and cool
3. Feed me - cook for me, or buy me meals
4. Be interesting and have great conversation topics
5. Know what you want
6. Tell me you like me!!
Muahaha!! Ok, I'm sounding desperate now!!
Are there any dating agencies in Brunei? I think there should be one! And my sisters and I should definitely join it!! If we join other agencies, why not a dating one?!
Any readers out there possibly interested in my sisters or myself or even Balsy, do leave a comment or tag!!! I shall be slightly lax with the screening process (I need to be lax!!) and let you have a date with one of us (of your choice!)...
Perhaps too good for the cowardly males out there,
xx
I think my sisters and I have been cursed from finding 'true love' and getting married etc!!! There are 5 of us (Balsy, you're lucky that you aren't exactly an Aliuddin Miss ;p) and NONE of us are showing any signs of getting married... Ok, perhaps getting married isn't a must.. Or it's not what defines you as a person. However, I think that whether you admit it or not, it is what EVERYONE wants... Truly and honestly.
Especially with Malay and Islam - to just live together with a partner is unacceptable. So, you'd want to get married... Hmm.. This is random...
Anyhow, we are cursed!! My eldest sister is 3? years old... Past the 3-0 age.. And everyone else is round about that age as well, with the exception of me - 23!! In Malay and Eastern culture, surely 30 labih macam 'tua' sudah.. and at this age, if there is no remote 'chance' of getting married, then perhaps, they have missed all the possible boats...
WHY?! Kenapa semua of my sisters possibly have missed their boats?! I want lil annoying nieces and nephews who I can play with and return to their respective parents!! My sisters aren't all that bad!! They are all interesting beautiful women - all you have to do is make an effort to know them. I love my sisters!! I don't see why you can't!!!
I have always wanted to match-make my sisters... But there's just one HUGE detail stopping me from doing so. I don't know ANYONE in their age group!! It is sooo frusturating!! Friends with brothers, semua their brothers sudah kawin or have girlfriends!! I think I'm getting more desperate now, perhaps I should still fix my sisters with my friends' brothers' who are in a relationship!! lol.. I am not THAT evil, I will do NO such thing!!!
Please please please, stop this silly curse!! Please someone, like and love my sisters and marry them!! Like and love me, and marry me! Muahaha!!! (Not now though, I am soooo NOT ready to be married now!!)
Sigh!!
Anyhow, ways to get into MY heart...
1. Be nice and funny
2. Be sweet and cool
3. Feed me - cook for me, or buy me meals
4. Be interesting and have great conversation topics
5. Know what you want
6. Tell me you like me!!
Muahaha!! Ok, I'm sounding desperate now!!
Are there any dating agencies in Brunei? I think there should be one! And my sisters and I should definitely join it!! If we join other agencies, why not a dating one?!
Any readers out there possibly interested in my sisters or myself or even Balsy, do leave a comment or tag!!! I shall be slightly lax with the screening process (I need to be lax!!) and let you have a date with one of us (of your choice!)...
Perhaps too good for the cowardly males out there,
xx
16 comments:
I dunno whether this is considered as a shameless self promotion or..shameless self demotion. heh
dSv2b
Erm, I guess that you've not see this before? It's been around for a while, heh.
Bah Fets! I'll marry you.. I like you.. I'll feed you.. I'm sure we will have many interesting things to talk about.. hehehe.. you're lovable.. dun worry about it.. Bah, lakastah tani kawin.. Muahahahaha!!!
alep... i like the sound of u... bah.. agatah go out with my sister. would love to see it bloom to a different stage of friendship.
:) u really want to marry her... bagus eh..
I have decided this is shamless promotion for self demotion ;p
Dee, I went to that link.. That's really interesting!! I will make sure my sisters are aware of it =) Although, the form is a lil bit too superficial don't you think?
And Lep, like I said on MSN, I'm not ready to get married yet! hahaha... Nanti tah when I am, I'll give you another shout.. ;p
So K Meng, there will be NO blossoming of friendships into something else between Alep and I just yet... ;p
This is one of those honest out burst i like.. hahahahaha... i also think... why is it???
AND... that borang in Brunei is NOT WORKING!!!
Heeheehee... this is the most interesting read so far! LOL!
Hahaha cali eh Fets and so cute! ;P
HEhehe... Thanks dear readers for finding me slightly entertaining, at least I'm not THAT much of a bore... ;p
But really, what I really want is for people to start saying that they are interested in my sisters (to start off ;p)
Any readers know any decent single straight guys?! Direct them my way ;p lol!!
Perhaps I should start a dating agency ;p MUAHAHAHA
Fets! I only know ur sisters by sight..except Ka Elia. I kinda know her and shes so baik, n funny, n gorgeous! N so are you! Cmon men! What is wrong with you?!
Hey anonymous... me gorgeous huh? Now, thats what i like to hear! hahaha... Sapa kan nie btw?
elz
Mar, my guess it is either Faten or Badi... ;p
Is that link for serious kah??? NEVER heard of it at all b4!
that link IS serious!!!
I think I vaguely remember reading it di borneo bulletin YEARSSSS ago...
Anyone out there with money and wanting to start up a business - look into a dating agency!!! Make me a partner!!!
xx
lol darn someone beat me to it. but who cares. feeeeeeetss..i'll marry you. hehehee i'll give you food ..lots and lots of nasi goreng. haha
Hey Yas. When I think I'd like to marry a girl, I'll give you a shout... But don't hold your breath ;p
Post a Comment