Happy Birthday to KAMINI MALHOTRA, HAZIMAH ADANAN and TRACY MA!!!
Also, a belated birthday to IZZALDIN OSMAN...
Hope you all have/had a brilliant day and may your year ahead be a great one! =)
My weekend, was yet another great one... starting with yet another birthday ;p
Fri = Hedz's 23rd birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEDZ! =)
We surprised him at his place =) And went bowling, and pictures can be seen by clicking the thumbnail below =)
It's also Shidi's last weekend in Dundee...
So Sat = spend time with Shidi = a night filled with footie...
And Shidi, I've said it before, and WILL say it again, I'm gonna miss you LOTS AND LOTS!!! Mala, take good care of Shidi! MUAHAHAH ;p
Pictures to be seen by clicking on thumbnail below
Sunday = lunch out, and movie day...
We watched CINTA and The Illusionist di rumah Rizal...
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE CINTA!!! It's such a great movie!!! Love the lil messages it had to tell, and the cinematography is brilliant... VERY predictable, but it didn't stop me from tertitiking air mata ;p
GREAT weekend and THANKS everyone who made it brililant!!!
Don't leave me!! =(
Also, a belated birthday to IZZALDIN OSMAN...
Hope you all have/had a brilliant day and may your year ahead be a great one! =)
My weekend, was yet another great one... starting with yet another birthday ;p
Fri = Hedz's 23rd birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEDZ! =)
We surprised him at his place =) And went bowling, and pictures can be seen by clicking the thumbnail below =)
![]() |
| Hedzril's Birthday Weekend |
It's also Shidi's last weekend in Dundee...
So Sat = spend time with Shidi = a night filled with footie...
And Shidi, I've said it before, and WILL say it again, I'm gonna miss you LOTS AND LOTS!!! Mala, take good care of Shidi! MUAHAHAH ;p
Pictures to be seen by clicking on thumbnail below
![]() |
| Bye Shidi. We're gonna miss you LOADSSSSSS |
Sunday = lunch out, and movie day...
We watched CINTA and The Illusionist di rumah Rizal...
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE CINTA!!! It's such a great movie!!! Love the lil messages it had to tell, and the cinematography is brilliant... VERY predictable, but it didn't stop me from tertitiking air mata ;p
GREAT weekend and THANKS everyone who made it brililant!!!
Don't leave me!! =(


4 comments:
Rosa Lippard too, if you remember her, hehehe.
I do!! Hehehe =) Maybe I should say something on her facebook =)
Cinta is just excellent, isn't it? :)
berabisly excellent!!! Love it!! And mau liat lagi!!!
Post a Comment