It feels as if it has been ages since I've actually written something in Iskiness. My recent entries have all been a description of my weekend and lots of pictures to follow it. I don't particularly have anything to write about, but in case there is actually someone out there missing some Fetty love, I decided to write a bit about nothing ;p
I guess one question I've got people asking me most time is: how are you and what's new? I realise it really is two questions bashed into one... But one question rarely goes without the other.. I'll attempt to make the answer as interesting as possible... I have been fine. Had lots of bonding times with my twin Mima, my boys, went for a jog with Rizal on Monday (if you know me, you'd know that I don't enjoy running really), netball on Tuesday (I might have over exerted myself, because I feel my muscles aching ever so slightly today ;p), I made myself lunch today, and it feels so good to have home-cooked meal. And what's new?
ooo.. I've got news to share... My baby, the camera, is in hospital. It has been temperemental since the first day I got it, and I couldn't tolerate it anymore. It actually needs twenty minutes before it decides that it wants to take a picture. I switch it on and it blurs out, switches off, switches on, repeats a couple of times, before telling me there is an error. There is only so much of this sillyness that I can take... So today, I took it into hospital and it is to stay there for at least a month!!! Boo =( I have been to be attached to my baby.. When my baby dropped of my pocket a good 3feet down to the ground, I was sooo upset and macam mau nangis. But I didn't ofcourse, because had I cried, I'd be 'bullied' by my boys again ;p... My baby got THREE scratches from that fall... I was so upset!
Enough about the camera. It is on its way to getting better! Amin amin amin that it does! =)
This coming weekend, I'm going to Alton Towers (I hope it's going to be fun!! At least the company will be good - most of the boys, CT, Iftida and Elaine. That's THREE Girls!!!), then going to Warwick and sleeping over at Wana's and Kat's and their junior maybe... Then on Sunday, some of the Dundee players are part of the Scotland All Stars team to take part in the pretigious 11-a-side Warwick Games. Then Shidi won't be coming back up North with us and that'll be the last I see Shidi till God knows when... Boo.. I will try my very best not to make such a big fool of myself. And definitely no mascara on Sunday ;p Not that mascara is part of my daily wear ;p
Then the weekend after, Rizal and I will be travelling to Loughborough together... for the Bruneian Easter Games, in Nottingham! I've not travelled with just Rizal before, so that's going to be an experience! Let's hope we don't drive each other up the wall!! Rizal, I will try my best not to be an annoying bimbo ;p
I want a motorolla Pebl! I fell in love with it at first sight, but I didn't get it because my contract phone had many more moons before abis. Now it's time to start thinking of a new contract, a pebl is nowhere to be seen =( So, I've kinda fallen in love with a sony ericsson phone instead... One's super duper slim, and a fatter version of it has a better camera with a flash... Sigh.. Which to get, IF I'm getting one...? But seriously, I want a pebl. A red OR an orange one =)
Hmm.. What else have I got to say? I'm going to see eye surgeries tommorrow. I don't know how I'm gonna survive it. I saw a video of a cataract surgery and that had made me queasy!!! Ewww!!! Give me an open surgery with lots of blood. I can take that better than a cut in the eye!! Should be interesting though!!! Wish me luck!! =)
And abis.. I've run out of things to say just now.
Eat for me,
xx
I guess one question I've got people asking me most time is: how are you and what's new? I realise it really is two questions bashed into one... But one question rarely goes without the other.. I'll attempt to make the answer as interesting as possible... I have been fine. Had lots of bonding times with my twin Mima, my boys, went for a jog with Rizal on Monday (if you know me, you'd know that I don't enjoy running really), netball on Tuesday (I might have over exerted myself, because I feel my muscles aching ever so slightly today ;p), I made myself lunch today, and it feels so good to have home-cooked meal. And what's new?
ooo.. I've got news to share... My baby, the camera, is in hospital. It has been temperemental since the first day I got it, and I couldn't tolerate it anymore. It actually needs twenty minutes before it decides that it wants to take a picture. I switch it on and it blurs out, switches off, switches on, repeats a couple of times, before telling me there is an error. There is only so much of this sillyness that I can take... So today, I took it into hospital and it is to stay there for at least a month!!! Boo =( I have been to be attached to my baby.. When my baby dropped of my pocket a good 3feet down to the ground, I was sooo upset and macam mau nangis. But I didn't ofcourse, because had I cried, I'd be 'bullied' by my boys again ;p... My baby got THREE scratches from that fall... I was so upset!
Enough about the camera. It is on its way to getting better! Amin amin amin that it does! =)
This coming weekend, I'm going to Alton Towers (I hope it's going to be fun!! At least the company will be good - most of the boys, CT, Iftida and Elaine. That's THREE Girls!!!), then going to Warwick and sleeping over at Wana's and Kat's and their junior maybe... Then on Sunday, some of the Dundee players are part of the Scotland All Stars team to take part in the pretigious 11-a-side Warwick Games. Then Shidi won't be coming back up North with us and that'll be the last I see Shidi till God knows when... Boo.. I will try my very best not to make such a big fool of myself. And definitely no mascara on Sunday ;p Not that mascara is part of my daily wear ;p
Then the weekend after, Rizal and I will be travelling to Loughborough together... for the Bruneian Easter Games, in Nottingham! I've not travelled with just Rizal before, so that's going to be an experience! Let's hope we don't drive each other up the wall!! Rizal, I will try my best not to be an annoying bimbo ;p
I want a motorolla Pebl! I fell in love with it at first sight, but I didn't get it because my contract phone had many more moons before abis. Now it's time to start thinking of a new contract, a pebl is nowhere to be seen =( So, I've kinda fallen in love with a sony ericsson phone instead... One's super duper slim, and a fatter version of it has a better camera with a flash... Sigh.. Which to get, IF I'm getting one...? But seriously, I want a pebl. A red OR an orange one =)
Hmm.. What else have I got to say? I'm going to see eye surgeries tommorrow. I don't know how I'm gonna survive it. I saw a video of a cataract surgery and that had made me queasy!!! Ewww!!! Give me an open surgery with lots of blood. I can take that better than a cut in the eye!! Should be interesting though!!! Wish me luck!! =)
And abis.. I've run out of things to say just now.
Eat for me,
xx
3 comments:
Hope your baby does get better. Haha.
Ketawa ku membaca ko cakap pasal camera mu ah hehhe.
Don't forget to stretch, stretch, stretch. 2 days I didn't do enough and 2 days I had aches on my right thigh but fortunately skajap saja for a few hours. Tadi we had intensive fitness training for bball but langsung don't feel any cramps and whatnots pasalnya puas ku stretching before everything. :D
Lawa ah Motorola Pebl ah. I'm thinking of buying myself a Sony Ericsson phone too 'cause my Nokia 3250 sucks-lagging! It takes 5 minutes for me to send an SMS! Heh!
Kalau ko bali SE model apa? Slim or fat model apa tu? Hehe. I haven't made up my mind yet on what to buy. Actually wanted the pink clamshell one but now I've seen banyak my friends use it so inda jadilah. Heh becetaa~
P.S. Banyak sudah ku makan for you haha. ;P
that eye thing made me shuddered!
fets.. i miss u already. take care ok.. and good luck in everything u do..
Post a Comment