I don't care what you say and think, but everyone needs it!!! It makes you feel right all the time. Given, you get it from the right person, or giving it to the right person!!! Deny it as much as you like, but everyone likes it. Including you - a so called non-liker. What am I talking about? I'm talking about hugs!! Everyone needs a hug!!! Everyone loves hugs!!! I love hugs!!! I'd like to get hugs all the time!!! Bangun tidur, bila jumpa, bila say goodbye, bila kan tidur, bila sedih, bila happy, bila I want a hug (doh!).. pokoknya, bila bila saja... Hugs are great!!! It's a good pick-me-up 'present', and it's just great!!! I say you give the next person you like a hug!!! Whether or not they like hugs, or whether or not you like hugs!!! Giving hugs is almost like giving out smiles!! However, I wouldn't recommend giving random strangers a hug... Carry on giving them smiles.. not quite hugs.. ;p
Senyuman itu adalah sedekah. Jadinya, pelukan kepada yang berpatutan adalah hadiah yang paling bagus dan istimewa!!! Muahahaha!!!
Virtual hugs to everyone!!!
Hugs to mommy and daddy..
Hugs to my kakas
Hugs to my cousins
Hugs to the brats
Hugs to other family members
Hugs to friends
and hugs all around!!!
Hug me,
xx
ps: I'm sensing missing home feelings creeping into my mind!! Boo. Balsy, come quick!!! xx
Senyuman itu adalah sedekah. Jadinya, pelukan kepada yang berpatutan adalah hadiah yang paling bagus dan istimewa!!! Muahahaha!!!
Virtual hugs to everyone!!!
Hugs to mommy and daddy..
Hugs to my kakas
Hugs to my cousins
Hugs to the brats
Hugs to other family members
Hugs to friends
and hugs all around!!!
Hug me,
xx
ps: I'm sensing missing home feelings creeping into my mind!! Boo. Balsy, come quick!!! xx
12 comments:
macam macam ia ani eh! hahaha
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
Is that a big enough hug? :-) One more for luck! *HUGS* Love ya! xxoxoxoxx
hehehe...
and yeah, loving the hug!!! Thank you so much =) This comment made me smile =)
*hugs* and love you too xx
eh i remember once at.. damnit i forgot what that apartment's called.. anyway, i think i cooked dinner or something.. and you came from behind and hugged me like proper big bear hug.. i'm sure you don't remember but at that time i was thinking eh fets is really strong ah.. haha..
!GUH
Muahaha!!!
Colonnades!! And I don't remember hugging... but I must have thought u looked huggable!! Plus you were making us dinner, I must hug as a thank you!! lol =) Bila lagi kan masak?!
And, I think Ka J has the pictures of that night in her 'black' album of visitors =) lol
And Yus, ofcourse I'm strong! Muahaha!!! ;p
and i am SOOO talur, i baru faham what !guh is ... hahaha
TRIMS!!!
!guh you back! lol
What is !guh?? Do tell the rest of us..
and i love hugs to.. only by family, my little patients and GOOD TRUSTED friends... no funny people... I hate that.
I HATE AIR KISSES though!!!
Bekarih c Yas ah. Can't top that.
Anyway..
HUGSSSS!!
:D
colonnades! eh i just realised that building is called "colon"..
!guh is hug! terbalik.. ya, some say i might be the next dan brown.. :)
Ka, tu nah si Yus sudah tell you what !guh is =) And I will never give you air kisses kaka when I can give you the sloppy ones! hehee... Hugs and sloppy kisses!!! ;p
And War, mesti la si Yas berkarih, she loves me!! hehehe =) Thanks War.. here's a hug back!! =)
And Yus, Sigh.. boys will be boys.. Colon pun ketawa!! Btw, did you know that Senna is a laxative, we medics laugh a lil when we hear your team's name ;p Sad kan us medics.. ;p The next Dan Brown? We shall see ;p
u know.. i feel weird being hugged by other people because i am not used to hugging. but i know its relaxing and soothing except when the other person is squeezing you of course.. but i totally agree with you..
I love to hug and be hug by family and a FEW close friends:)and though I dont give hugs often..i appreciate when it happens :)
Bee, few more days before im off to dundee..yay!!Im so looking forward to go there :)I need to see atleast see a member of the family before I go insane here ;p
Kerazeegui, you will learn to appreciate the hugs!! you'll have to wait till you get THE hug which will you make into one of me - a hug lover!!! lol... But walaupun ko inda suka hugs, u shud carry on giving people in need of hugs hugs...
Bals, come quick!! Then we can reciprocate our hugs!! lol MWAHZ =)
Post a Comment