- i dont share pillows.. i get geli.. as a child and to this day, my pillows are marked, so i know im sleeping on MY pillows.. and if i know someone has slept on my pillow, i refuse to sleep on it.. my mom used to put my pillows in storage whenever i went back to uk, to avoid me going aggro.. i know you read this little brother!!
- i carry a set of ' my personal emergency meds/kit' in my handbag whenever i can, unless the occasion deems i need a tiny lil purse.. 'panadol, sugary sweet, plasters, safety pins, tissues, babywipes etc'.
- i iron everything.. bedsheets, cushions etc
- i compartmentalise everything.. and i have secret labels, so no one really knows im labeling evrything, coz thats jst sad.. hehehe.. bob will atest to this
- i dont eat anything with tomato ketchup... the smell makes me queasy.. i can eat tomatoes whole and pasta sauce though
- i plan everything...... ive been labeled, militant, momsy....
who to tag: mar, k nans, cells, weens, long
3 comments:
hey kaks..
I have been influenced by you.. I've a simpler version of your 'safety kit' when i'm travelling.. hehe =)
And yes, I can verify that J here compartmentalises EVERYTHING and LABEL them and do I want to say more? hehhe...
Love your weirdness Kaka!! In fact, I miss it lots!!! Love you lots!! xx
hehehehe... compartmentalising everything just makes it easy to put away and find when you need them. Its just a way of being neat :P
i know now why fetty is neat that way! (her bags are always neat) and the 'secret' labels ka jackie? (ka jackie kan ni?) hahahaha amusing how u make it a 'secret' ..but a label is a label and now your secret is out! i will be actively looking out for it when i see u now!!!
fizah
Post a Comment