I got tagged by Nakalai. I used to play golf with her. We took golf as our CCA... Fun fun times... the hour long bus ride to Mentiri all the way from MS in Rimba.. then the short drive to empire in the second year... hehehe... She's now doing Dentistry in Dunedin and has an interest in photography. Wish you all the best in your education!!! =)
“Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names."
Anyhow, that is as much 'instruction' as I got with regards to this 'game'... I haven't thought of what to say for this, so I'll just carry on writing... And see what weird (or not weird) things that I come up with.. Here we go.
1. I cry a lot. I might seem like I'm this tough girl, but seriously, I'm just another girly girl and I cry at the slightest of things... When my sister doesn't give me a hug or perhaps when one in particular push me off her bed because I 'invaded' her side of the bed ;p Or when my dad calls me 'kau' or when I realise that almost ALL my Dundee friends are leaving by the next educational year. All these upset me, and I cry!! Oh yea, after 5 years being away from home, I still tertitik aing mata everytime I'm about to step on that plane away from Brunei.
2. I love home! Even if it's 'boring' with 'nothing to do' and it feels 'restrictive', I love home wayy too much... (eh, this isn't so weird...) I hold my family's hand when I walk around with them... Shopping, from car to shop, from car to pasar etc... I like holding hands!!! And I like getting hugs, and I like my family!!! I'm very home-y... I love my family still... However, if I just get to know you, the LEAST physical contact the better!!! I had a person rubbing my arm on the first meet! that was WEIRD!!!
3. I can't tell when I'm full.... Seriously, this is a PROBLEM for me. Sometimes I can't tell when I'm full.... I keep on eating until I become sick and I have to puke.
4. I HATE ironing and I hate keeping my flat in complete order with no mess... That to me is boring and I end up having a pig-sty as a place to live in... Bet you didn't know that huh... However, I MUST have my stove sparkling clean ;p
5. I don't think I'm weird!!! I'm struggling thinking about what to write next... I am NOT weird.. lol.. I like guys who are botak.. I think all guys should go botak!! Hahaha... Or at least short hair saja lah =)
6. I tell people I hate kids, yet I love the brats in the family and I sometimes go, "awww.. cute jua" when I see genuinely cute kids... I'm not really who I say and who I potray to be.... I'm a two-faced person!!! But then, so is everyone else out there. You know you're lying if you say you aren't!!! ;p
Who do I want to tag next?
- Balsy
- K meela
- Fizah
- Rebbe
- Yas
- Alai Moud the Maid ;p
“Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names."
Anyhow, that is as much 'instruction' as I got with regards to this 'game'... I haven't thought of what to say for this, so I'll just carry on writing... And see what weird (or not weird) things that I come up with.. Here we go.
1. I cry a lot. I might seem like I'm this tough girl, but seriously, I'm just another girly girl and I cry at the slightest of things... When my sister doesn't give me a hug or perhaps when one in particular push me off her bed because I 'invaded' her side of the bed ;p Or when my dad calls me 'kau' or when I realise that almost ALL my Dundee friends are leaving by the next educational year. All these upset me, and I cry!! Oh yea, after 5 years being away from home, I still tertitik aing mata everytime I'm about to step on that plane away from Brunei.
2. I love home! Even if it's 'boring' with 'nothing to do' and it feels 'restrictive', I love home wayy too much... (eh, this isn't so weird...) I hold my family's hand when I walk around with them... Shopping, from car to shop, from car to pasar etc... I like holding hands!!! And I like getting hugs, and I like my family!!! I'm very home-y... I love my family still... However, if I just get to know you, the LEAST physical contact the better!!! I had a person rubbing my arm on the first meet! that was WEIRD!!!
3. I can't tell when I'm full.... Seriously, this is a PROBLEM for me. Sometimes I can't tell when I'm full.... I keep on eating until I become sick and I have to puke.
4. I HATE ironing and I hate keeping my flat in complete order with no mess... That to me is boring and I end up having a pig-sty as a place to live in... Bet you didn't know that huh... However, I MUST have my stove sparkling clean ;p
5. I don't think I'm weird!!! I'm struggling thinking about what to write next... I am NOT weird.. lol.. I like guys who are botak.. I think all guys should go botak!! Hahaha... Or at least short hair saja lah =)
6. I tell people I hate kids, yet I love the brats in the family and I sometimes go, "awww.. cute jua" when I see genuinely cute kids... I'm not really who I say and who I potray to be.... I'm a two-faced person!!! But then, so is everyone else out there. You know you're lying if you say you aren't!!! ;p
Who do I want to tag next?
- Balsy
- K meela
- Fizah
- Rebbe
- Yas
- Alai Moud the Maid ;p
7 comments:
I've blogged... however, not sure if its weird... just 'ME'
Hi Fets! I miss you.. sigh. Anyways, who's Nakalai? Aku golf sama ia jua kah? hehe.. did we ever go to Empire kan? Or I wasn't doing that CCA anymore? I don't know.. :S
xx Syaz
Wow you've done it. Before me even. Hehe. ;P
I don't agree with your number one. Relatively speaking haha.
Lah ko ambil c Fiz, that's one less person to tag for me then. Hehe. :P
oh no, how dare you.. haha.. will do it for the next post..
oh shites.
i tagged you :)
Hi Ka.. I read yours.. and it IS you.. therefore you're unique =)
Hi Syaz... if you golfed in Empire with us, then she's definitely there.. Nakalai = S..dah.. Remember her?
And War, relatively speaking, I don't cry as much compared to most teary eyed girls ;p
Yus - read yours! =) I hope J of iskiness does her version of it! =)
Mala... hehehe.. I guess I was one step ahead.. lol =)
oh darn. i guess i'd have to do this soon.. hahahaha next post coming up in the next two days! :P
Post a Comment