I've been meaning to write about this for sometime now... What should one be writing about in a blog? Why bother having a blog? Answer is.. I don't know!!! In my opinion, if you've got a blog, you're allowed to write about anything you like in whatever language you want, in whatever sentence structure you feel is appropriate and have a blog if you want one...
I don't think everyone should be aiming to have a BRILLIANT blog so that everyone else in the blogging world MUST read. I don't think it's a must to write something clever all the time or entertaining or whatever... It's personal.. So you make it your own! If you are naturally clever, then obviously your entries will be clever. If you're entertaining, it'll be entertaining. If you're boring then it'll be boring. And it's all subjective anyway. What I find interesting, you might find mind-numbingly boring... So who cares what someone writes in their blog. And who cares what it's like. Hate it - don't bother checking it. Like it - add it to your favourites, link it and read it.
Why I have a blog: to pass time and to not be extra bored! To tell my family and good friends what I've been up to. And I need to tell someone what's in my head! lol...
Anyway. enough about blogs...
I had the BEST sleep this week last night... slept extra late at 5am after talking to mom... Woke up at 8am because the sun was shining in my face.. (It looked beautiful) but I turned to my side, away from the sun, and continued to sleep again till mid-afternoon... BEST sleep I tell you... =) Let's hope it has somewhat erased my eyebags from this really tiring week.. (8.30 starts aren't the best of things for me ;p)
Anyhow.. yet another web album below... Click on the pictures to see the pictures I think are worth sharing ;p
I don't think everyone should be aiming to have a BRILLIANT blog so that everyone else in the blogging world MUST read. I don't think it's a must to write something clever all the time or entertaining or whatever... It's personal.. So you make it your own! If you are naturally clever, then obviously your entries will be clever. If you're entertaining, it'll be entertaining. If you're boring then it'll be boring. And it's all subjective anyway. What I find interesting, you might find mind-numbingly boring... So who cares what someone writes in their blog. And who cares what it's like. Hate it - don't bother checking it. Like it - add it to your favourites, link it and read it.
Why I have a blog: to pass time and to not be extra bored! To tell my family and good friends what I've been up to. And I need to tell someone what's in my head! lol...
Anyway. enough about blogs...
I had the BEST sleep this week last night... slept extra late at 5am after talking to mom... Woke up at 8am because the sun was shining in my face.. (It looked beautiful) but I turned to my side, away from the sun, and continued to sleep again till mid-afternoon... BEST sleep I tell you... =) Let's hope it has somewhat erased my eyebags from this really tiring week.. (8.30 starts aren't the best of things for me ;p)
Anyhow.. yet another web album below... Click on the pictures to see the pictures I think are worth sharing ;p

1 comment:
Ah Fets...u and ur inner most thoughts hey? Just thought I'd say hi this way. Am writing an essay. Yes I know its 4:30am but its due tomorrow. Sigh, when will I ever learn?! Hope u are happy sleeping as I write this. Ah sleep...a luxury I can ill afford rt now. Chat soon x
Post a Comment