Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WINDY!!!

Baraka, myself and Somaiya
Outside the ice-skating place at Alexander Palace in North London...

Great day that was!!! Som picked us up, Ice skating, dinner at Som's place (Yum!!), then dinner with Sher Li and Tua that night... (also Yum!!)

Som, sorry for the lateness of this picture! The ice-skating pictures didn't turn out well =(
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you forgot to say fun but FREEZING!! But I suppose for you Highlanders our southern weather is easy to handle? Hey, I am NOT a wuss, I just hail from warmer climates (um, okay, Milton Keynes). Great view of Central for those of you who live/visit London but have never been to Ally Pally. And Fetty honey, I always wear red for you ;-P That's after years and years of no colour folks, or, as an ex-BF put it: "earth tones" :-)

FR said...

Hehehe.. colours look great on you Som! =) So it's all a good addition =)

It was cold... hehehe... I come from warmer climates too.. the Equator area ;p