It was an interesting ride to the Kg ayer that Sunday. Mom was shocked that i woke up as early as 6.30 that morning. She asked why m i up so early... ;)Waited for my buddy to call, but only to be sms at 7.00 and saying he just woke up. ;) (asked for a morning call, from him, just in case i cant wake up)
Met at Jin Chu, ate Kolo Mee ayam kecil kecil :) and went to town to start the adventure, but only to see that the tide was low. so we change our exploration takeoff site. which is the RMS area.
We started at about 9.30 ish and planned to finish the whole trip for 3 hrs but xtended to 4 hrs instead. and paid BND 12 each for the day's trip.
As you can see babes, i put on the sunblock lotion so that i wont be burnt. ;) and yes it work. ;) hehehe

As you scroll down below, these are all taken by anakbrunei a.k.a reeda. He is one of my two male frens who called me by my nickname MENG.

was smiling at myself seeing the boys reacting to good view and when they had captured it in their camera. and all the Jargons of the day that i heard for 3 hrs. was SDR, HDR and i dont even know what it means. only the flick of the shutter which flicks load of time when they starting to take HDR HDR thingy.
I do not know when reeda took this picture, but i was not bored. :) was watching the green and the Kg Ayer.One man on the boat was asking me, "apa kampung nya nie?" "Kg Ayer" i answered back.
putting on the lotion before i got burnt. :)
Chatting away with the misses :)
Went back home about 1 p
m bought Nasi Katok, refreshed myself and Rest.
11 comments:
It looks so siuk!! I had a kg Ayer trip with my Bedford friends when our Chinese friends came to visit. It was so much fun and so much history to Kg Ayer.. and I love boat rides!!!
And yum!! I hope you were thinking of me when you ordered kolo mee ayam kecil kecil ;p
yes indeed.... i did think of u.... :)
Sigh!!!
I got an email from Mardi yesterday... And it wasn't anything exciting, but tiba tiba I had a PANG... I want to go home!!! Sigh!!! July 15th... Not THAT long to go!! SIgh!!
NASI KATOK!!?? I thought SHE was on a diet... and she came over and refused to buy me some... APA LAH!!!
are you into photography now???
Wah..siok jua ke kg. ayer!! I always enjoyed the boat trip :)
and sia sia pun...i miss the midnight 'nasi katok' session kak meng. yummy!! im hungry now. Maybe i should make soto soon..hmm..
something to think about. I 'imagine' that i can do that better than attempting to do nasi katok..hehehe.We'll see.
Wah..siok jua ke kg. ayer!! I always enjoyed the boat trip :)
and sia sia pun...i miss the midnight 'nasi katok' session kak meng. yummy!! im hungry now. Maybe i should make soto soon..hmm..
something to think about. I 'imagine' that i can do that better than attempting to do nasi katok..hehehe.We'll see.
opps!! technical fault...duno what just happened!! ;)
lol!! Techy fault... I honestly thought it was interesting people commenting ;p Muahaha... You are interesting Balsy, truly you are ;p
Anyway.. Nasi Katok midnight session! Yum!!! And Ka Meela, maybe she's on a nasi katok diet? LOL...
And Bals, think of me when you makan your soto!! Yum!! Rizal making us dinner tonight! Whee =)
OMG! First picture thought it was Fetty. Read the post and wondered why Fets is talking like she's in Brunei. Then read 'nickname Meng' and saw the rest of the pics. Hehehe. ;P
Hehehe.. Do I look like Ka Meng then? And would I be in Brunei touring Kg Ayer without first saying, "hi War... I'm back!!" lol..
Also.. do you know how I can make the bit where it tells who posted an entry at the top after the title rather than the bottom at the end of an entry?
Well, yeah. But you do tend to like to suprise us every now and then. ;P
Sorry, I don't know. I don't use blogspot anymore anyway. :P The only thing I can think of is logging in using your own usernames. Oh I don't know. Hehe.
Post a Comment