) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married
2) Are you a vegetarian?
Not really. But yes generally in the UK
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
I'm close to dying all the time ;p
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
Ear studs and my charm bracelet.. and a new addition my 'crystals' Muahaha!!!
6) Favourite time of day?
Meal time!!
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes.
8) Do you wear makeup?
Starting to
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
In the future!!! I hope to be the one doing it on people too =)
10) Do you colour your hair?
Once before.. Made my hair brown.
11) What do you wear to bed?
PJs.. anything nyaman to wear to bed.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
I'm sure I have. But nothing major.
13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes. I taught myself it.
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Sometimes.
15) What kind of sneakers?
Pretty ones. and if possible no laces! ;p
16) Do you believe in Abortions?
I don't think I'd have an abortion.. but I'm not gonna judge anyone who does.
17) What is your Hair color?
Black.
18) Future child’s name?
God knows. But Rizal suggested Jagus, Bagus, Berabus etc etc
19) Do you snore?
Ofcourse! It's only normal when I'm extra tired.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Can it be the whole world? If not.. hmm.. tough one.. Mekah? When I'm ready =)
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Spend it like there's no tommorrow. Buy myself lots of cars? lol
23) Gold or silver?
Not bothered. Anything pretty.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Either.. Depends on the mood innit?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
AYAM!!! But I'm surely gonna miss my lamb, the occasional sayurs...
26) City, beach or country?
Hmmph... Again, depends on the mood... Long term, I guess country.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
The keyboard? My phone?
28) Where did you eat last?
Food at five - that's one of the cafeterias in Ninewells
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Last night! My future in Dundee looks crap!!
30) Do you read blogs?
Yes.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Yes. I probably do that now anyway.. shirt and trousers?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes. Card frauds!!
33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
? unsure.. I remember really liking the Pantene Winter collection.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I'm sure I do.
35) Ocean or pool?
Ocean babey!!! Nicer views.
38) Window seat or aisle?
Window if I'm feeling reflective and ultra tired and I'm not flying with anyone. Aisle if I know I can't sleep and I have to run and catch a connecting flight.
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yes.. Famous in my head anyway! lol
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
As successful as a student can be? No is the answer!
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah when it's fun, Ricki for an easy morning ;p
43) Basketball or Football?
I'll have to say football. For a bigger part of my younger life, it was basketball.
44) How long do your showers last?
<10 mins in the morning. More when I'm not rushing.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic. But I like the stick. Although, my capabilities aren't to be proud of. I'm improving though ;p
46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream. Unless it's like ultra nyaman cake.. and i've been terseliuring it!!
47) Are you self-conscious?
Everyone is!
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
No. But I've eaten too much and threw up. Multiple occasions! Muahaha
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes.
50) Have you been in love?
But of course. Family love. Friendly love. Self love. Muahaha!
51) Where do you wish you were?
In the sun. Retired. And happy!
52) Are you wearing socks?
Not now no.
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Surprisingly no.
54) Can you tango?
I doubt it
55) Last gift you received?
a charm bracelet from Zakiah.
56) Last sport you played?
Football. Netball tonight though =)
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
FOOD!!!
58) Where do you live?
Blackness Street Dundee 10 months out of 12 and Beribi, Brunei 2/12
59) Where were you born?
I'm a RIPAS baby.
60) Last wedding attended?
Duduk kem type wedding is one of the parental's friend's son/daughter. A wedding I really wanted to be at = Shar's!! =)
63) Most hated food(s)?
Brussel sprouts.
64) What’s your least fav.?
Hate = least favourite what?
65) Can u sing?
Yes of course! I sing beautifully!! Muahaha And I la-la to tunes exceptionally well!
66) Last person you instant messaged?
is that msn? Kiki
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Milan
68) Favourite regular drink?
Diet coke, teh tarik kurang manis, kasturi-lemon ping, tall, 2pumps, white chocoloate mocha
69) Tag 3 friends:
Mala, Hedzril and Mahadir and Balsy, Ka Meela, Ka Idot and anyone else =)
70) Current song:
Hmm... I don't know what it's called!!
3 comments:
i dont thnk u snore at all fetts.. but i sure noe who does.. its like sleeping sebalah landasan keretapi.. huhu ...just kidding shidi ;p
rfz
Muahaha!! Raffiz!! you checked my blog!! Daymn proud of you! lol.. Yeah.. we know who snore.. lol =)
I think that everyone snore but that depends.. on tiredness, some sort of penyakit? adakah? nda ku tau.. hehe..
I met several famous ppl.. Kevin Keegan, Siti Nurhaliza, AF stars(kira famouslah..), our Sultan..
Post a Comment