I just saw the web album icon in my picasa.. even if War has told me about it earlier in the month! Sigh.. I'm silly like that.
So, I have chosen some pictures which I think are appropriate to share and which perhaps would show what we were up to last night =)
Enjoy the pictures and do comment.. I am still new in all this.. Great potential in this web album thing.. I wouldn't require a fotopage now.. hehehe.. brilliant!!!

5 comments:
hehe fetts aku pun baru realize the icon for web album! padahal batah udah tani pakai picassa ah!! aku notice masa si war pakai for her blog.. huhu.
Haha you guys are really silly. :P Prasanku malas orang kan click on the thumbnail and apatah lagi comment. So if I comment on yours, will you comment on mine? Haha kesian. ;P
hi fetts!! guess wat, after almost 4 weeks, baru i realise dat i cn actually use the internet here.. hehe. nway, just wanna thank all u guys for visiting n culik-ing me n giving me the best b'day weekend ever!! u guys r the best! :)
oh, and thanks War, for your belated b'day wish..
p/s:wanted to leave this msg at the comment column under the pic but cant seem to log in.. hmm..
Raffiz.. I was wondering if you did have internet there!! And Wardah = the person who wanted you to take her picture with the bf! Muahaha =)
Post a Comment