hehehehe... lifting people up saja, inda cukup kah lifting us up during the summers. :) and i got a new project to be done for u.. tapi mesti cari banang,.. here inda lawa, so kalau u ada suka banang lawa there, send over here. :)
Cheat! Looks like he may be standing on a stool to me... Nice special effects Fets ;-) No way could you lift him... Where are your (unpaid) witnesses? :-P
agree with som! i'm looking out for stools or maybe the chair behind him helped! LOL no i cant believe ur THAT freaking strong! (btw he REALLY is tall!)
I'm one of your bestest buds? Fetty, I'm all choked up.. I never knew you cared!! Hang on a sec, this isn't part of your ploy to cover the fact that THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD EVER LIFT THIS GUY!!! ;-) :-) And btw who is he young lady?? No going around giving lifts to random strangers, esp young men ;-P And out of curiostity, how tall is he? I hanker after height (because I'm such a shortie myself maybe)
8 comments:
Woahh..atu banarr!! Haha.
Muahaha!!! I can lift you too War if you want! Ngeh ngeh ngeh
hehehehe... lifting people up saja, inda cukup kah lifting us up during the summers. :) and i got a new project to be done for u.. tapi mesti cari banang,.. here inda lawa, so kalau u ada suka banang lawa there, send over here. :)
Cheat! Looks like he may be standing on a stool to me... Nice special effects Fets ;-) No way could you lift him... Where are your (unpaid) witnesses? :-P
agree with som! i'm looking out for stools or maybe the chair behind him helped! LOL no i cant believe ur THAT freaking strong! (btw he REALLY is tall!)
i am no cheat!!! ;p
I'm hurt two of my bestest buds even thought that! ;p
I'm one of your bestest buds? Fetty, I'm all choked up.. I never knew you cared!! Hang on a sec, this isn't part of your ploy to cover the fact that THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD EVER LIFT THIS GUY!!! ;-) :-) And btw who is he young lady?? No going around giving lifts to random strangers, esp young men ;-P And out of curiostity, how tall is he? I hanker after height (because I'm such a shortie myself maybe)
Oops, okay, found the answer to my qeustion- 6ft's a very respectable height ;-) But back to my other question, spill: who's the mystery guy?
Post a Comment