Went to Perth (yet again) this weekend on Friday night... Dee made us mee goreng mamak and it was yummy!!! =) And on Saturday, we had lunch at this French restaurant both Rizal and I have been eyeing since October!! Well worth the wait as it was yummy!!! =) (Pictures of selongsong and savoury crepes below)
And, I've discovered a new eating out partner, Dee... We aim to go out to have a 'posh' lunch/dinner once a month!!! As we have discovered a whole street of exciting looking cafes in Perth..
I also found an interesting bead shop in Perth, so if I'm feeling bored, I might get myself doing 'projects' in this country.. inda payah tunggu summer.. ;p
And... question I want to ask you lot - How long do you take to choose and decide a gift to get for the boy/girl that you fancy? Or anyone for that matter?
We were out and one of the boys took forever deciding what to get for a girl!! (Since the new year and still no decision and he wants to do more window shopping next weekend!!) And when I commented that, another girl said she did the same thing when she was getting something for a guy she likes..
I was just baffled by this behaviour.. I honestly did not realise people take AGES to decide what to get for people!!! But, having said that, I'm having difficulties deciding what to get Mima for her birthday ;p I know what I'm looking for, I've just not seen it yet!
So yeah, back to the question.. How long do you take? What do you take into consideration when choosing? My favourite as said by Bubbles, "Di pakai nya atau sanang di ilangkannya" LOL!!!
Jules told me to watch "Just Friends" in hope that it might help me in understanding.. According to Jules, some presents will just get you in the just friends zone and what not..
I think the world and everyone over analyse things!!! Presents are supposed to be fun!! So, if it's your birthday or whatever coming up, just tell people what you want... Write a list! That way you won't be disappointed ;p
And for you lot who take forever to decide what to get for your loved ones, start looking now for Valentine's!!! Another commercialised day! ;p
Anyhow, uni starts tommorrow... I'm not ready at all!! Sleeping patterns still messed up! I've not renewed my bus pass. And I just don't want to restart uni yet!!
And, I've discovered a new eating out partner, Dee... We aim to go out to have a 'posh' lunch/dinner once a month!!! As we have discovered a whole street of exciting looking cafes in Perth..
I also found an interesting bead shop in Perth, so if I'm feeling bored, I might get myself doing 'projects' in this country.. inda payah tunggu summer.. ;p
And... question I want to ask you lot - How long do you take to choose and decide a gift to get for the boy/girl that you fancy? Or anyone for that matter?
We were out and one of the boys took forever deciding what to get for a girl!! (Since the new year and still no decision and he wants to do more window shopping next weekend!!) And when I commented that, another girl said she did the same thing when she was getting something for a guy she likes..
I was just baffled by this behaviour.. I honestly did not realise people take AGES to decide what to get for people!!! But, having said that, I'm having difficulties deciding what to get Mima for her birthday ;p I know what I'm looking for, I've just not seen it yet!
So yeah, back to the question.. How long do you take? What do you take into consideration when choosing? My favourite as said by Bubbles, "Di pakai nya atau sanang di ilangkannya" LOL!!!
Jules told me to watch "Just Friends" in hope that it might help me in understanding.. According to Jules, some presents will just get you in the just friends zone and what not..
I think the world and everyone over analyse things!!! Presents are supposed to be fun!! So, if it's your birthday or whatever coming up, just tell people what you want... Write a list! That way you won't be disappointed ;p
And for you lot who take forever to decide what to get for your loved ones, start looking now for Valentine's!!! Another commercialised day! ;p
Anyhow, uni starts tommorrow... I'm not ready at all!! Sleeping patterns still messed up! I've not renewed my bus pass. And I just don't want to restart uni yet!!
5 comments:
"Di pakai nya atau sanang di ilangkannya" ... oii, whats that suppose to mean, dude! hahaha.. terasa ku eh.. *lalala* and yea, it takes me ages to choose gifts for anyone, esp boys!! Always end up buying 'em shirts after shirts after shirts.. I think it's boring! If I had unlimited budget, then maybe it'll be more fun.
Oh ya, thanks for reminding about bus pass.. I need a new one! Come to think of it, that means I haven't properly budget my spending for this month. HAIYA!
Yea, choose your v-day gift(s) now while stuffs are still on sale. Haha!
It varies for me. Sometimes I know the perfect gift for someone and I buy it in advance. Sometimes I have no clue and just end up asking them what they want.
With my boyfriend, he gave me a list of gadgets he'd like, so every time an occasion props up, I just refer to the list. :D
I find it harder to shop for boys than girls. With girls, you can never go wrong with accessories.
Ah yes, over-analysing.
happy school! haha
Post a Comment