To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Breakfast
Best breakfast with Som EVER!!! She even wanted to pose for the camera!!! =)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fetty, you cheeky monster!!! Can't believe you actually posted this picture up on your blog!! Grrr... on the principle of human vanity I demand that you put up nicer pictures of me ASAP, so people don't remember me looking like I've been up since 630am on a Sunday morning ;-P
Had a great time at Fuel- they guys were great! They really looked after us! But yeah, tiring day... Glad your cough's better...
Kamini!! Indeed we do!!! Missed you terribly!!! Why did you have to go to India?! But I bet you had a brilliant time!!!
Also girlies.. I'm possibly going to Leicester Feb 10th... Kamini, please go home that weekend, and watch me play netball, and it can be Fetty-Kamini time.. And Som, if it's even remotely possible, come see us!!!
3 comments:
Fetty, you cheeky monster!!! Can't believe you actually posted this picture up on your blog!! Grrr... on the principle of human vanity I demand that you put up nicer pictures of me ASAP, so people don't remember me looking like I've been up since 630am on a Sunday morning ;-P
Had a great time at Fuel- they guys were great! They really looked after us! But yeah, tiring day... Glad your cough's better...
Hee hee I love this pic!! Sounds like u girls have been having lots of fun. Hmm I think we need another Kamini-Fetty-Somaiya meeting sometime soon!
Kamini!! Indeed we do!!! Missed you terribly!!! Why did you have to go to India?! But I bet you had a brilliant time!!!
Also girlies.. I'm possibly going to Leicester Feb 10th... Kamini, please go home that weekend, and watch me play netball, and it can be Fetty-Kamini time.. And Som, if it's even remotely possible, come see us!!!
HUGS!!!
Post a Comment