I was futsalling with the guys today.. Great futsal time.. Noone was super duper stressed.. Nice pace.. No one was over-tackling me.. and everyone had equal-ish time in goal =) I did a brilliant pass to Rizal... and did a save when Hedz tried to shoot... SAKIT!!! but yeah.. it was a gd game =)
Then Shako, Riz and I went to Taza for dinner... Shako was pure entertaining tonight! =) He told us that a Malaysian senior (from years ago) taught him, "Bontot awak berisi" lol!!! Nyaman ketawa both Rizal and I... I've never thought of teaching ANYONE that before...
Then, we had an impromptu ROAD TRIP to Perth!!! Stayed for an hour-ish... So much fun!!! I love road trips!!! And Rizal was hyperly singing to all the songs in Shako's CDs... Well ok, I did sing too when I wasn't dozing off to lalaland... *tune* Smooth Criminal by M. Jackson *tune*
Anyway... We taught Shako a line to say to people... "Nama saya Shako. Saya gila. Bontot awak berisi. Kau lawa dan manis. Aku mau kau. Now. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwu!"
Ngeh ngeh ngeh... We have yet to see him actually saying this to one of the girls who weren't present tonight!! lol =)
Then Shako, Riz and I went to Taza for dinner... Shako was pure entertaining tonight! =) He told us that a Malaysian senior (from years ago) taught him, "Bontot awak berisi" lol!!! Nyaman ketawa both Rizal and I... I've never thought of teaching ANYONE that before...
Then, we had an impromptu ROAD TRIP to Perth!!! Stayed for an hour-ish... So much fun!!! I love road trips!!! And Rizal was hyperly singing to all the songs in Shako's CDs... Well ok, I did sing too when I wasn't dozing off to lalaland... *tune* Smooth Criminal by M. Jackson *tune*
Anyway... We taught Shako a line to say to people... "Nama saya Shako. Saya gila. Bontot awak berisi. Kau lawa dan manis. Aku mau kau. Now. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwu!"
Ngeh ngeh ngeh... We have yet to see him actually saying this to one of the girls who weren't present tonight!! lol =)
7 comments:
JAHAT JUA!!!!!! and who mite this shako be?
Shako is one of Rizal's bestest buds from uni.. So I got introduced to si Shako ani since first year.. so that's how close they are...
hahahahaha... i love teaching people 'wrong' malay so they can get into trouble.
I taught Vru, My Indian flatmate, 2nd year, that lives in dubai to call the stewardess "Ulunnn, mari!" and it is impolite to call anyone other than "Oi!" as greeting.
I taught my classmate, in linguistics class that you look beautiful is "mua mu ah!" and... a polite way to greet a teacher is "Si tua ah!"
I had plenty of laughs ;) hahahaha.. and no one understood why i was having so much fun! ;) hahahaha..
and so.. continue having FUN :P
wheres shako from?
Hehehe.. Kakak.. we aren't THAT mean ;p We told Shako what it meant.. and told him only to say it to people we say he can say it to... lol
And Yus, his parents are from the Gujrat part of India, but he's London born and bred =)Tooting to be exact =)
Aku atu kan tanya who's Shako. But question answered heh. Apa saja kamu ajar ia ah teruk eh hehe.
Ai LOL Ka Meela ah. Lagi jahat. Tapi cali!
hahahaha... no real harm done really.... plus... its funny :) bila tah lagi kan mengganakan durang ani...
balas balik all those racist remarks i had :P
Post a Comment