To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Benefit of the doubt
Som and Fiz doubted my ability to lift this dood!!! So yeah.. I can even give him a piggy back ride.. Although, I must say, it was easier to do this than the earlier picture where I lifted him...
And I can't believe you doubted me! How could you?!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
haha..yes bee...uve proven ur point ;p.. i wonder if u will be able to carry me like that... bet im heavier than him. muahaha ;p
and just out of curiousity as usual...who is he?? :)
Yeah Fetty, who? Who? And since I can't ever see his feet actually off the ground in these pics, I'll just have to continue still doubting your integrity ;-) Clever camera work, I believe. Fake fake fake. I just want you to know that I'll never let this boastful incident affect our friendship. I love you ;-) ;-P ;-D
8 comments:
haha..yes bee...uve proven ur point ;p.. i wonder if u will be able to carry me like that... bet im heavier than him. muahaha ;p
and just out of curiousity as usual...who is he?? :)
Yeah Fetty, who? Who? And since I can't ever see his feet actually off the ground in these pics, I'll just have to continue still doubting your integrity ;-) Clever camera work, I believe. Fake fake fake. I just want you to know that I'll never let this boastful incident affect our friendship. I love you ;-) ;-P ;-D
babe... sapa this guy... u with this guy kah.. y keep on carrying him? ada apa apa kah
Balsy... I'm sure I can sikut you.. I could sikut Rizal.. but couldn't lift him up.. Terlalu berat ;p
And to all the curious people... he's called Snuffles, he's a junior in Perth, RBA engineering person...
And Som, if you want, I can give you a piggy back ride as well ;p
and kaka, NO, nada apa apa!! lol...
Oh so he's Snuffles! ;)
snuffleupagus?
huhu..
Haha Wana. Baru jua ku nampak nick mu teingat blog c Fets tarus and then barutah teingat c Peyton. Hehehe.
Who is Peyton?
And Wan, I read your blog.. liking the entries! Although, I should write this on your blog! ;p
And dead on Wan, Snuffleafagus!!! hwhwhw!!! I seem to know a lot of Snuffles now. =)
Post a Comment