Last day of term!! Whee... been at uni for four months now, so this three weeks holiday will be ALL good! And hopefully, go smoothly with no major hiccups.
Spending time with Balsy and my rnB friends!
Probably won't have internet connection till christmas time... And yes, i WILL be able to survive without internet!
So, Merry Christmas to everyone.. Hope you don't get useless presents!!!
I've so far gotten a mug with a Scottish word and definition from Tina =)
A Lidnt milk chocolate shaped as a reindeer AND a pair of Tigger socks from Fiona.
A green bag of present from Emma (trying not to be tempted to rip it open just yet ;p)
And to those who aren't sure what to get me for my birthday, EMAIL/CALL me, and I'd be MORE than happy to give you detailS... LOL
But, number one birthday wish priority is for YOU to give me money towards my STARBUCKS card =) So I can go Starbucking just about every day of the year!!! Without killing my bank account! =) And I'd be thinking of YOU as I enjoy my drink! Yum! =)
But, if you think that's a silly idea (everyone has told me this!!! Sheesh ;p) then yeah, gimme a ring!! ;p
Happy Birthday to ALL December people..
And a HAPPY NEW YEAR... but I will hopefully have internet access by then, and will be blogging then!!
Be warm and be safe, and for people in Brunei and other sunny places, soak up the sun for me whilst I freeze my bum off!!! ;p
Spending time with Balsy and my rnB friends!
Probably won't have internet connection till christmas time... And yes, i WILL be able to survive without internet!
So, Merry Christmas to everyone.. Hope you don't get useless presents!!!
I've so far gotten a mug with a Scottish word and definition from Tina =)
A Lidnt milk chocolate shaped as a reindeer AND a pair of Tigger socks from Fiona.
A green bag of present from Emma (trying not to be tempted to rip it open just yet ;p)
And to those who aren't sure what to get me for my birthday, EMAIL/CALL me, and I'd be MORE than happy to give you detailS... LOL
But, number one birthday wish priority is for YOU to give me money towards my STARBUCKS card =) So I can go Starbucking just about every day of the year!!! Without killing my bank account! =) And I'd be thinking of YOU as I enjoy my drink! Yum! =)
But, if you think that's a silly idea (everyone has told me this!!! Sheesh ;p) then yeah, gimme a ring!! ;p
Happy Birthday to ALL December people..
And a HAPPY NEW YEAR... but I will hopefully have internet access by then, and will be blogging then!!
Be warm and be safe, and for people in Brunei and other sunny places, soak up the sun for me whilst I freeze my bum off!!! ;p
3 comments:
I thought the Starbucks card was a brilliant idea, but a bit worried because 10 quid would only cover, like, 3 drinks and a bit. :S
happy holiday! hey fedex me starbucks.. thanks..
Happy advanced birthday then! :D Have a good holiday, yeah? Enjoying mine right now. Hehe. ;)
Post a Comment