Been feeling homesick-y recently. Partly because it's December!!! it's Winter (and I miss the sun and the heat)... It has been a couple of months since I got a decent hug from a family member (yes.. i like hugs ;p) and my body aches and I'm in DIRE need of a decent body massage!!! Ahhh.. Don't I miss PEARL and that thing in The Mall tingkat dua!!!
Anyhow, so I decided to call home.. And called Gadong (the family base)... Managed to speak to Azra. To those who don't know Azra, she's a wee 5 year old girl =) Cute most times, but has the ability to drive you up the wall, like most kids do ;p
Azra: Kaka Fetty, what did you buy me?
Me: Nothing.
Azra: Why?
Me: Sebab kaka Fetty nada duit.
Azra: Bah, why don't, you go bank.
Me: And then?
Azra: And then say you want to bali Barbie.
HAHAHA!!! IF only life was THAT Easy... Sigh...
Anyhow, so I decided to call home.. And called Gadong (the family base)... Managed to speak to Azra. To those who don't know Azra, she's a wee 5 year old girl =) Cute most times, but has the ability to drive you up the wall, like most kids do ;p
Azra: Kaka Fetty, what did you buy me?
Me: Nothing.
Azra: Why?
Me: Sebab kaka Fetty nada duit.
Azra: Bah, why don't, you go bank.
Me: And then?
Azra: And then say you want to bali Barbie.
HAHAHA!!! IF only life was THAT Easy... Sigh...
1 comment:
Awwww..if only. :)
Post a Comment