Friday, November 03, 2006

Winter

Winter is here
The sun is gone (or I don't see much of it)
The cold is here
Electricity bills go sky high
Yet the heater doesn't keep me warm enough
I sneeze and I get runny nose
I get a headache
My skin dries up
I shiver
I don't want to get up!!

Come on sun!! Come on heat!!

6 comments:

RSHA said...

apa nie babes, poem or just ur rant not liking winter.. :) mwah love you

FR said...

me poem? haha.. of course it isn't a poem!!

its me going on about how I currently feel about winter!!!

lap you too kaka! MUAHZ

Dee said...

I see the sun quite a lot. In fact, sometimes I complain about it pasal silau!

I actually like the cold. I like any excuse to wear many layers and my winter coat. :D Also, I like getting rosy cheeks from the cold. Hahaha.

Always look on the brighter side of things. :P

Anonymous said...

the curse of living up north eh.. but at least you'll see alot of snow.. not sure if thats a good thing actually..

FR said...

Hehehe... Yes Dhi, we should be optimistic and look at the brighter side of things.. I've lost my ability to do that when it comes to winter ;p

Snow? perhaps not till Jan/Feb time.. Snow in itself is great I think.. when it goes slushy... EWWW

And Shid.. nope.. global warming hasn't got me just yet.. Heheh...

Boing Boing said...

kesian jua you... wrap up real warm!!! hehehe...